aberdeen-music

irn-bru in a glass bottle

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

with every day that i wake up feeling like shit, walk to the shop and buy a 3/4l glass bottle of the orange nectar (diet variety) and neck the lot, and start to feel better quite soon after, i grow closer and closer to a wholehearted belief that it cures all ailments, or at least general shittyness. furthermore, the 20p refund for the bottle makes it both economically and ecologically sound.

I had an Ice Cream float the other day with ben and jerrys cookie dough and half a litre of vodka

I would've thought the only attempt at a float you'd be seeing these days would be flailing pirate-haters in the harbour...

Back on topic. Irn Bru is good but I prefer Appletise®.

Chilled to glorious perfection it is a fantastic morning drink/hangover-aider.

I'm the only person i know who hates irn bru...and bananas....:down:

My friend is actually terrified of bananas. If you like walk in the room with a banana, she will scream, run out the room, and not come back in until the banana is gone. If you chase her with a banana, she will start crying. It's not actually that funny.

But on Irn Bru:

Really cold irn bru is ace. And, if you drink a cup of McDonalds irn bru, it initially tastes normal. But then if you drink canned irn bru immediately after, it blows your head off. Well not quite, but I couldn't believe how watered down the McDonalds irn bru was.

I worked for a temp agency last summer, for the last 3 weeks before I moved back up for uni they sent me to work at the old irn bru factory in Camelon.

Not only was it the easiest job ever, they also let you drink as much Irn Bru as you can drink whilst working!

Shame they're slowly phasing out the glass bottles though, doesn't taste quite as good from a plastic bottle.

Guest MerryChristmas
I would've thought the only attempt at a float you'd be seeing these days would be flailing pirate-haters in the harbour...

Back on topic. Irn Bru is good but I prefer Appletise®.

Chilled to glorious perfection it is a fantastic morning drink/hangover-aider.

Nobody hates pirates, just them damn goffs oh and bouncers

I Love the taste and the health benefits of Irn Bru, The trouble for me is I have a some kind of reaction to one of the ingredients. I drink the bru (Mmmm Lovely) then start to feel better for all of 20 minutes before a giggling frenzy where I feel my head is going to pop, followed by a killer banging headache with scary flashing lights. I'm jealous of you all..guzzling the bru...lucky buggers!

Hooray for Appletize!!