aberdeen-music

bullshit

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

bullshit is awesome - you can bullshit anything if you're good enough!

my friend tried to bullshit me last night that in zambia you get millipedes that are 9 feet long, i was having none of his bullshit!

what's the best bullshitting you have done?

i once bullshat this guy that i had called the cops on him because he was drunk and causing a disturbance - he believed me and tried to beat me up! boy that was some backfirin' bullshit!

One time I had a friend's sister convinced that I was allergic to salt, and even the smalles amount could kill me. This was before she went to a chip shop to get some food in, she'd gone there and told them to be really careful not to get any salt in my chips :D

Although she did get me back another time by telling me she had left my jacket (she'd borrowed cos of the cold) at some cafe place, which had me close to a minor panic for a bit. bah.

Another time I had a girl who lived upstairs from me believing that I only had one lung.

it's my job as a barman to make things up. that's the law. my favourite however was when i was about 9 and me and adam convinced our friend ben that there was such a creation called 'thermo bricks'

we told him that they conducted electricity so they could make things light up, like a sort of lego clay thing. he took his mum all the way around town for 2 DAYS! to try and find thermo bricks for christmas.

awesome.