aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
trippinoneastereggs

Spaced Appreciation Thread

gotta love spaced. was quite surprised that shaun of the dead was number 3 in yon comedy film poll on channel 4 the other day. i mean it's ace and all but the 3rd greatest comedy film ever? hmm.

might watch some spaced tonight.

Spaced is ace because it's so well written' date=' but it's much, MUCH funnier when you watch it on your own.[/quote']

I agree.

Then again, noone else will watch it with me, so I can't know for sure :(

The complete series 1 and 2 are going for 6.99 and 5.99 in Virgin now' date=' if anyone is interested.[/quote']

If I go to Virgin tomorrow and come home disappointed I'll be a very angry chap.

Watching it alone it definetly best, anytime I've gotten friends to watch it along with me they end up missing some joke or something thenn declare the whole show rubbish.

"hawk the slayer was rubbish" :D

Loved that series. :up:

The complete series 1 and 2 are going for 6.99 and 5.99 in Virgin now' date=' if anyone is interested.[/quote']

fucksticks

i bought series 1 a little while back for a tenner

i love in the commentary part, where they point out all the obscure references they hid around the show

i may have to visit hmv and buy those, damn you for pointint out yet more cheap dvds i want...

David

get one and two together as the boxed set' date=' the hird disc documentary is amazing. One of the most comprehensive documentaries about a tv series i have ever seen[/quote']

yeah i got that, bit disapointed highlight of the bonus disc was tim and daisy having a daughter and tim calling it luke

'oh my god....I'm got some jaffa cakes in my coat pocket!':up:

Ahh, love Spaced, hate them teasing me about a 3rd series. They've made a big show about saying they'll never do another series, then turned round after Shaun of The Dead and said 'well...yeah, probably, watch this space'. Poo! Just give us more of Brian, everyone loves Brian.

Who's everyone's favourite characters?

I have to go Brian or Mike, they make the show for me, pretty much everything Brian says has me in stitches, pretty much same with mike....

Tree.gif

Love the mike...

i'm afraid i hate shaun of the dead' date=' despite owning it on dvd[/quote']

I hate it for one reason; beating the bar owner to death with pool cues and to the sound of don't stop me now by Queen... I canna stand that scene and quite often skip past it.

The rest is quite cool i thought.