aberdeen-music

5-day hangover

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

5 solid days of boozing ended on sat night, and I still feel like shit

anyone else get cunted a lot in the holidays?

by the way, if any god damn student comes on and takes my 5 days as a brag or boast, and then tries to 'outdo' me by announcing that they were drunk for 7 days, or that they get drunk all the time, i will rape their grandmother. just take my word for it that comparitively speaking, 5 days of getting drunk is quite a lot for me.

5 solid days of boozing ended on sat night' date=' and I still feel like shit

by the way, if any god damn student comes on and takes my 5 days as a brag or boast, and then tries to 'outdo' me by announcing that they were drunk for 7 days, or that they get drunk all the time, i will rape their grandmother. just take my word for it that comparitively speaking, 5 days of getting drunk is quite a lot for me.[/quote']

I've just recovered from the festive season. Although my liver still hurts and im sure my body is a good five seconds behind my brain.

by the way, [b']if any god damn student comes on and takes my 5 days as a brag or boast, and then tries to 'outdo' me by announcing that they were drunk for 7 days, or that they get drunk all the time, i will rape their grandmother. just take my word for it that comparitively speaking, 5 days of getting drunk is quite a lot for me.

I don't know any other way to take it.?(

Guest Tam o' Shantie

it's my friends who love booze the most- i just go along with it

i would never drink alone or at home (unless in preperation for a night out and short on pennies)

Guest pop-notmyface

by the way, if any god damn student comes on and takes my 5 days as a brag or boast, and then tries to 'outdo' me by announcing that they were drunk for 7 days, or that they get drunk all the time, i will rape their grandmother. just take my word for it that comparitively speaking, 5 days of getting drunk is quite a lot for me.[/quote']

definetly not straight edge

Drunk%20Darcey.jpg

Guest MerryChristmas
you are shit at drinking. wait til me and adam teach you a lesson. however' date=' i teach him a lesson regularly. so i will teach you a lesson. i hate maths though, so know mahts']

WKD and a smirnoff ice aint no drinkin in this ere world o_O

Guest tv tanned

New Year's Eve was reasonably drunk for me, mainly because my mother made really spicy chilli which needed lots of beer to cool my mouth.

Last night was the first I had drunk since New Year's Eve, and I only had a couple of Coronas.

New Year's Eve was reasonably drunk for me' date=' mainly because my mother made really spicy chilli which needed lots of beer to cool my mouth.

Last night was the first I had drunk since New Year's Eve, and I only had a couple of Coronas.[/quote']

Whatever happened to firstfooting? Surely you must of been to a few drunken parties since NY? Thats what NY is about to me, going to see folk you haven't seen for ages and getting drunk with them. Usually takes a couple of weeks to get round everyone and to truly pickle your liver up good! Hogmanay is just another night out (or in for me this year).