aberdeen-music

FAO:People who know Ian/G from moshulu

fli$

This really isn't good enough. You have an unconcious person and a camera to hand, and yet you have totally failed to capitalise on the situation. Here's a story that should serve as an example:

One day a group of lads were in the bar indulging in a heavy drinking session. One of their party passed out. The others approached the bar and asked me for a shot of Coconut Cream liquer. They took the shot and dabbed the cream all over their mates sleeping face. Then they whipped out their private parts, and used the victims phone to take close up shots of their tackle dangling in front of his cream covered face. Then they returned his phone to his pocket and wiped off the cream. Class.

Hehe, that is a good idea! I never thought of that. Dammit. Yes, the bathroom is nasty, for further details of our messy flat in general refer to that thread ages ago about messy flats. Anyway, you think the bathroom is bad, you should see the living room.

I have wondered about the phone book for a while now, not sure why it's there. Along with all the strangely placed things around here...

Anyway, Ian, and puke. Ha