aberdeen-music

FAO:People who know Ian/G from moshulu

fli$

I walked into my bathroom at 4am this morning to find that this fucker had not only spewed on himself, all over the bathroom and toilet but would also refuse to get up! So, as punishment, I took a few photos and here is one of them: (I do hope he never returns the favour when I'm wasted)

Drunks012.jpg

Unfortunatly you cannot see that he's covered himself in this picture. But trust me, he did. And has stank out my bathroom with it too. The fuck.

erm... firstly, that brown puddle infront of his face i know for sure was Jager when it went in, not appealing (especially considering the amount of times i've encountered a similar brown puddle from drinking too much of the stuff).

Plus, as much as i love drinking Jager (for its get-you-pissed-really-quickly properties) it's still really vile!

as much as i love drinking Jager (for its get-you-pissed-really-quickly properties) it's still really vile!

really? i've always loved the taste of it..! meh...each to their own

really? i've always loved the taste of it..! meh...each to their own

i dont like Aniseed flavours, and although its alot more herby/a bit sweeter than Sambuca or After Shock, its still there, not good (i say with a half drunk bottle of the stuff in front of me)...

i dont like Aniseed flavours' date=' and although its alot more herby/a bit sweeter than Sambuca or After Shock, its still there, not good (i say with a half drunk bottle of the stuff in front of me)...[/quote']

Some of which - incidently - I threw up the other night! Except in afar more dignified manner than the aforementioned Ian. Well, apart from the pint glass I destroyed in the process.

i envy you' date=' ive got an empty bottle here torturing me! :'(

i really should throw it out...

edit: if you think jager tastes bad DO NOT try "the monstrosity"[/quote']

I've got a bathroom full of it if you're that desperate. It's probably diluted enough for you to drink it now. From the sounds of it, you'd be fucked after two licks off the bathroom floor.

i envy you' date=' ive got an empty bottle here torturing me! :'(

i really should throw it out...

edit: if you think jager tastes bad DO NOT try "the monstrosity"[/quote']

The monstrosity? I've heard of that, explain! I have a feelin someone has asked me for it in the pub before!

A few hours later after waking up for work, a 3 hour sleep which was interrupted by ian stumbling into my room, then a vast array of beepy noises (his alarm and mel paging the fone?!) discovering once again I cannot go to the bathroom in my own flat, I can honestly say any humour, has gone. I am really quite pissed off now. Grr.