aberdeen-music

Resolutions? What resolutions?

Jin_Ling

I'm gonna take up all the resolutions I dumped last year... 2005 was shit tbbh... So Im gonna start taking a bong again, lose my job, become a weed farmer, watch reality tv, get fuckod as much as I can, never go to the gym, pick my nose and wipe it on the elderly, be racist, swear more at children, Happy slap more, buy a full range of Burburry's finest cotton inc. cap and fake gold medallions etc, adopt a puppy and starve it because 'thats life', speak on my mobile phone in awkard places like cinema's, crowded buses etc but louder, scam as much as possible, be mean to bus drivers, stalk someone, rip off a bookies, fart; at least once in someones face as they sit eating in McD's, be tottally over dramatic for no reason, take a date out to my local chipper and insist that she buys me, then if she does; dump her for being to much of a pushover, but if she doesn't then stalk her untill she does.. then dump her, piss more in swimming pools, wear fur to greenpeace marches, claim that i am the reincarnation of Elvis and become an American daytime idol, slip some LSD into my mates drink when he's babysitting; then leave him to it, do the double chinese prank calling where you order one mega meal, phone up another chinese just b4 they read back that order and place both phones together so one of them is reading out the order you have placed, and the other is taking the order...much fun!

Then in 2007, I'll dump these and pick up a new bunch of shits.