Michael Barrymore wont need ashtrays puts his fags out in the pool AWWIIIGHT

Dennis Rodman ???

Jimmy Tarbuck He still alive?

Macaulay Culkin YEAAAAAH

Boy George Hmmmmmmz

Brian Harvey WTF

Lisa Tarbuck Surely not with her dad

Jocelyn Jee Esien (?) (?)

Anna Nicole Smith HAHAHAHAHAHAA (Shes addicted to painkillers how can she be in a house 24/7)

Dr Gillian McKeith again whom?

Faria Alam WHO?

Nancy Dellolio Cmon she couldnt trust her man alone for that long

Sorry for not knowing some of them but they must be daytime tv regulars an i aint

But some of the names abve would make for mayhem in the BBhoose ........

Guest five years
Isn't Faria Alam one of the people who said she's shagged Sven Goran Erikson? Surely they wouldn't put her AND nancy in? Or would they.....?

is she not the woman that david blunket smuggled into the country or whatever?

Dennis Rodman ???

Jocelyn Jee Esien (?) (?)

Dr Gillian McKeith again whom?

Faria Alam WHO?

Dennis Rodman - American Basketball player, also a transvestite, allegedly shagging Pamela Anderson at one point

Jocelyn Jee Esien - no idea

Dr Gillian McKeith is that woman off 'You are what you eat' that that teaaches fatties how to stop being fatties

Faria Alam is the secretary for the FA that claims to have shagged half the FA, including Sven Goran Erikson

Dennis Rodman - American Basketball player' date=' also a transvestite, allegedly shagging Pamela Anderson at one point

[/quote']

wasn't he also married to carmen electra and wore a wedding dress on the day?

EDIT: Im sure he got into indy wrestling a few years back also, then quit, cause.... well cause he's dennis rodman

I love the way Dennis Rodman totally fucks up macho American sports fans, they don't know if they should love him or hate him.

I remember seeing footage of him turning up in that wedding dress and they interviewed this teenage fan and he didn't know what to say "Yeh I think he's a great player and I'm a fan of his but I don't like the way he dresses like a faggot".

They love him, but they're embarassed to admit it incase their friends think they're gay.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Dr Gillian McKeith is that woman off 'You are what you eat' that that teaaches fatties how to stop being fatties

Aye, and a distant relative of yours truly, her brother married my half-sister. Only saw Gillian at the wedding, didn't really take any notice, I was too busy being irritated by her attention-seeking daughter.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
She didnt tell you what to eat at the reception then?

Yak. Nah, this was a good few years ago, way before she got her mug on the telly, can't remember what she used to do for a living.

She's not a qualified doctor, either.