aberdeen-music

Mothers Against Noise!

Paranoid Android

http://www.mothersagainstnoise.org/

Sonic Youth - this group is probably the most famous of all the noise bands, while many in the 'noise community' feel that Sonic Youth are not a technically a 'noise band'. Even tho SY's songs fall within the definition of pop they do constantly promote and have noise bands open for them when they tour. Sonic Youth (like Radiohead and Andrew WK) are what i consider "gateway bands" for the noise agenda. Lead guitarist Thurston Moore wields power of influence within the music industry and what he says is not overlooked, being a father of a teenage daughter he should wake up to his wrongs!
Prurient- This young noise act has quickly risen to the top of the bottom, all part to a very dangerous presentation of the most offensive aspects of noise: S+M (sado-masochism) imagery, violence, escapism, and classic american good looks. But that is where the 'fun' ends, the music is just completely beyond listenable, it by far is some of the most awful noise music i have ever heard. Live shows are reported to be nothing but a drugged out ritualistic trance frenzy of microphones feedback. :(

Guest Page 99

Sheer fucking ludicracy.

The worst thing is the guy behind merzbow is actualy a very good person who does a lot of work for animal rights, and they seem to paint him like some form of cultural degenerate.

"Wolf Eyes- With their alcohol fueled beevis and butthead antics, Wolf Eyes signed a major label deal with Sub-pop Records (which poses as an independent label)"

Not likely to be the words of a concerned parent with little knowledge of the music world, though it is true and always amusing to see someone point out.

oh this fuckin shit is too good not to get advantage of. Im gonna upload some fucking pig destroyer to the bitch. Then im gonna destroy their shit board :)

Thus making it appear as if people who listen to that stuff are actually moronic twats?

Way to go to prove someone's point.

If you think what people post in a forum equals to real life personality

Well, y'know, if somebody made neo-nazi postings on a politics forum i'd kind of think they were a nazi, wouldn't you?

Equally if somebody posted here saying they hated Nirvana, I would make the assumption they didn't like the band. Only me though.

Im gonna upload some fucking pig destroyer to the bitch. Then im gonna destroy their shit board

Lame. As. Fuck.

Well' date=' y'know, if somebody made neo-nazi postings on a politics forum i'd kind of think they were a nazi, wouldn't you?

Equally if somebody posted here saying they hated Nirvana, I would make the assumption they didn't like the band. Only me though.

Lame. As. Fuck.[/quote']

You have lost the point here. The point i WAS putting across was that people's remarks/comments on a forum are different from real life. Behaviour on a forum is totally different from real life. A computer forum isn't real life. The people i have met in real life are different on this forum. Shut up

You have lost the point here. The point i WAS putting across was that people's remarks/comments on a forum are different from real life. Behaviour on a forum is totally different from real life. A computer forum isn't real life. The people i have met in real life are different on this forum. Shut up

So in other words, you're admitting that you change your personality online?

The point i WAS putting across was that people's remarks/comments on a forum are different from real life. Behaviour on a forum is totally different from real life.

Therefore meaning that the opinions conveyed on said website are different from their 'real life' opinions, thus making it even more ridiculous to 'upload some pig destroyer to the bitch'?

What do you really think you would get out of 'destroying their shit board'?