aberdeen-music

FICKLE PUBLIC + THE WELLES 12/01/05 Cafe Drummonds

Fickle Public - signed to smalltown america records (jetplane landings label)

used to come from elgin, now live in glasgow and tour the country every week. new album BUCKO is on its way and this is going to be the year that fickle EXPLODE onto the big time

www.ficklepublic.com

www.myspace.com/ficklepublic

local support comes from everybodys favourite newcomers in aberdeen THE WELLES www.myspace.com/thewelles

+

infectious power pop lot the vandelays www.myspace.com/thevandelays

drummonds, thursday 12th jan, 8pm and only 3

yas

Fickle Public are rough trade pop combined with dischord punk intelligently pieced together to create sub 3 min songs which are as loud as they are fast. Best heard live they have won fans in Jetplane Landing, Seafood and Aereogramme and have toured with and supported the likes of JPL and the Alkaline Trio with whom they made an appearance at the Glasgow Barrowlands. Having just recorded their debut album Bucko for JPLs Smalltown America records Fickle Public are armed with a new set of songs and a live show of shrieking ferocity.

Watch Fickle Public's brand new video for 'Kittens Got Claws' at www.myspace.com/ficklepublic

Director: Raife Burchell

Guest lime ruined my life
Whatever happened to Purple Munkie?? I dont know if its the same guitarist in Fickle Public (I dont think so) but the Munkie guitarist was awesome.

same guitarists.

hmmm' date='

massive write ups in KERRANG and ROCK SOUND this week

and apparently they recorded an expenses paid demo for sony records this week at CAVA[/quote']

I've had a sneak preview of the recordings that Sony financed - and if it's only demo's then bloody hell!!! It sounds shit hot! The new material is rocking, watch out for 'Adam Hockings' when they play this week, it's fucking awesome!