aberdeen-music

Best x-mas presents

jester1470

I haven't got my presents cos I haven't been home yet, except I got money to buy an MP3 player and got the new Sony Walkman 20Gb.

Apart from that, all I got was a WWE annual 2005 from drahcirv1, and my flatmate felt sorry for me being stuck in the flat by myself at Xmas, so he hung up a stocking for me while I was out at work on Xmas eve. It contained:

a toy car

a can of Spiderman pasta shapes

a wonka triple scrumptious fudgemallow delight bar

a copy of charlie and the chocolate factory on paperback

a bottle of panda cola

a packet of hubba bubba

some chocolate coins

a can of sweetheart stout

and a lottery scrathcard (a loser)

I get my presents from my family next week. Then the following week it's my birthday. :partyboy:

Nah' date=' it's a 97 R reg, last year of the old model - on the plus side the shape is more masculine, on the downside the interior looks a little dated, but I'll be getting that sorted soon enough :p

It's quick off the mark though, and I just hope the snow is still here when I pass my test so I can go and pull some handbrakers in abandoned carparks![/quote']

Thats the last of the old old old model.

But thats awesome...a car for xmas. Sweet :)

I got.. an ipod.. my parents must have taken my casual mentions of how I would probably buy a really cheap mp3 player at some point to mean that I really wanted to step into the world of apple's disgusting you-have-to-use-itunes now and then you have to go to our website for everything and look at my ipod OMG I love kaisa chefz 2!!!!11

You wanker!

People like you...well suck!

Santa was a shit to me this year.

Living End singles and a Book of 1001 best films ever are the only two decent things the gimp brought me.

At least the Smith girls were good to you!

The best thing I got this year was a trip to New York, which I haven't been on yet.

Loads of dollars

20 Artistic Things by Barnaby Richards

20 Enchanting Things by Barnaby Richards

A crystal city t-shirt

Superfuckers 2 by James Kochalka

You wanker!

they do. my dad bought me an mp3 player yesterday... why? cause it was only 9.97 in tesco - fits 80 songs! who needs one of those ipod things.

he bought himself one and i decided i wanted one but my mum wouldnt let me drive cause our street is icy,

i got shit loads of baking things like wooden spoons, scales, baking tray, cooling tray, two cake tins, an electric wisk, measuring spoons.

its well ace. im gona love baking

Which is better' date=' Mein Kampf, or the Broons?[/quote']

The main protragonist in each does look disturbingly similar...

broons-1.gif vs mein_kampf.jpg

I haven't read all the way through The Broons yet, but for the first time in years I actually laughed at one of the jokes (it's the one on page 29). I prefer Oor Wullie myself, but they release them both each year now, so Santa no longer alternates.

A Fender Squire/Practise Amp

Lotsa money

Smellies

Socks

Su-Doku Books

Kylie Minogue Calander from my parents!

Cashmere Scarf

Lotsa Money from Uncle and Papa

Sega Megadrive 2 + Games

Fluffy Dressing Gown

Socks

Ace girl boxers with skulls on them

sweeties

and a teddy bear from my girlfriend

Back to the Future box set from my bro.

I haven't read all the way through The Broons yet' date=' but for the first time in years I actually laughed at one of the jokes (it's the one on page 29). I prefer Oor Wullie myself, but they release them both each year now, so Santa no longer alternates.[/quote']

we always get the broons from my gran for christmas, which is awesome

i was wandering earlier that i remember getting the broons the last few years and not oor wullie, when i thought they alternated, but that woudl explain it (though i thought the book was all the comics for the years...and it dosent seem to be half as big)

this year i got a new set of speakers for my hifi, which rock

and a couple of cds to use with the speakers, namely jeff buckleys grace, queens sheer heart attack and the animal collevtives sung tongs

and a few books, a couple of novels and an asterix book 8)

David

my fave pressies were the 5 asia extreme DVDs I got

Visitor Q - sick

Gozu - amazing

Haven't seen Audition' date=' Versus or the Happiness of the Katikuris but all 3 are supposed to be awesome[/quote']

now thats an insane film.

the guys brother turns into a women somehow, then they start to have sex only to be halted by the woman giving birth to the brother that she once was. and he was fully grown. not to mention ladles and certain orifices...

You wanker!

Why? Fair enough, the whole KaIsA cHeFz thing was slightly irrelevant, but on the whole I am finding it pretty inconvenient having an iPod rather than some different cheap mp3 player. First I had to spend ages converting files from my trusty wma format, because ipods are not compatible with them, whereas as far as I have seen with my limited research, most other mp3 players are compatible with both mp3 and .wma.. Then after just a couple of days the surface was already so scratched up that I had to order a protective cover, an official Apple one of course. And upon hearing that I was getting that for Christmas, some of my relatives bought me some ipod accessories that I probably won't use. It just seems like a lot of hassle... and the battery life is pafetik.