aberdeen-music

Best x-mas presents

jester1470

Well usually we've been inundated with things people got, so what did everyone get this year ?

Highlights for me include :

radio controlled dalek

8 megapixel digital camera

The complete Dr Who series in Tardis box

The Dukes of Hazzards Season 3

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Box set with King Kong/Son of Kong/Mighty Joe Young

Atmosfear

and lots of sweeties

Cheers

Stuart

Guest tv tanned

My highlights were:

Portable DVD player (will make long journeys much more bearable)

Alien Quadrilogy

Simpsons Series 6

Berlusconi's Shadow (ace book I have wanted for ages)

The Descent - canna wait to watch with the lights oot...

Pro Evo 5

Football Manager 2006

Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin

Lots of lotions and potions for bathtime.

Wow there seems to be a lot of Benefit make-up on the go this year. It is rather good though!

I got a wireless system for my Bass,

A new classical guitar,

A necklace,

Not 1 but 2 Bracelets

3 Calanders (I never used the one I got last year so I don't see me using 3!)

Scary earphones for my Mp3 player that vibrate the wax in my ears in an amusing manner,

Many Candles (Anyone get one of those Mandle Candles that change colour? I didn't get one but they look bizarre)

and a whole lotta miscelaneous bath bombs and creams which have given me a (non-contageous) rash.

Best Haul I've had for years - everyone must of been feeling guilty!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

my fave pressies were the 5 asia extreme DVDs I got

Visitor Q - sick

Gozu - amazing

Haven't seen Audition, Versus or the Happiness of the Katikuris but all 3 are supposed to be awesome

I got.. an ipod.. my parents must have taken my casual mentions of how I would probably buy a really cheap mp3 player at some point to mean that I really wanted to step into the world of apple's disgusting you-have-to-use-itunes now and then you have to go to our website for everything and look at my ipod OMG I love kaisa chefz 2!!!!11

My first emotions were something like that. But then I told myself not to be such a fanny and put some music on it and gave the white headphones to my sister in a small anti-conformist rebellion. :up:

And I got a Jason Crest record that I wanted ages ago but couldn't be arsed paying for and then forgot about :) That was a good present.

Haven't seen Audition' date=' Versus or the Happiness of the Katikuris but all 3 are supposed to be awesome[/quote']

Versus is the best, most fucked-up zombie film i've probably seen, and i've seen a LOT of zombie films.

Santa was a shit to me this year.

Living End singles and a Book of 1001 best films ever are the only two decent things the gimp brought me.

The new shape?

Nah, it's a 97 R reg, last year of the old model - on the plus side the shape is more masculine, on the downside the interior looks a little dated, but I'll be getting that sorted soon enough :p

It's quick off the mark though, and I just hope the snow is still here when I pass my test so I can go and pull some handbrakers in abandoned carparks!

Guest neil ex

The meaning of Christmas HO HO HO..

I got socks, deodarant and shower gel, chocolates, a 10 phone card, a DVD from my sister and a few squids which was great.. No expensive cars I'm afraid, but X-mas was good nonetheless..