aberdeen-music

Women, whats the crack with them?

Benji

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favourite quotes about women:

"Women are like elephants. Everyone likes to look at them but no-one likes to have to keep one." WC Fields

"Even if man could understand women he still wouldn't believe it." AW Brown

"Where would man be today if it wasn't for women? In the Garden of Eden eating water melon and taking it easy." C Kennedy (not the guy from neighbours, although that would make it even funnier)

"Age to women is like Kryptonite to Superman." K Lette

"Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb." Y Brynner

"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships." G Radner

I just think: give them what they want and let them find out how you got it later on.

Another comment "all women are beautiful" em.. no...

Yes! If all brides are beautiful, then where do all the fucking ugly wives come from?

Oh, and for all the women who think they don't need men - who's going to take the spider out of the bath?

(And who's going to say you look gorgeous when you look like a sack of shite?)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Oh' date=' and for all the women who think they don't need men - who's going to take the spider out of the bath? [/quote']

They still haven't invented a dildo that can change light bulbs or mow the lawn, either.

Next time a woman REALLY annoys you, just imagine her taking a spicy Thai food-instigated dump. That should do it.

Guest MerryChristmas
They still haven't invented a dildo that can change light bulbs or mow the lawn' date=' either.

Next time a woman REALLY annoys you, just imagine her taking a spicy Thai food-instigated dump. That should do it.[/quote']

mmmmm spicy dump

Yes! If all brides are beautiful' date=' then where do all the fucking ugly wives come from?

Oh, and for all the women who think they don't need men - who's going to take the spider out of the bath?

(And who's going to say you look gorgeous when you look like a sack of shite?)[/quote']

haha, oh yes, I know a lot of boys afraid of spiders though. But meh I hate them :( haha

can you hire a personal "spider killer" ?

if so..I want the number woo

Guest Tam o' Shantie
woman sit around making futile attempts at DIY' date=' washing their hair and booking plastic surgery. Man sit around reading Nuts magazine and watching topgear. It's all true.[/quote']

...while drinking beer

:up:

Yes... I have forced you to watch Top Gear. I am also a woman who dislikes Sarah Jessica Parker (aka "Crow face") and Sex in the city.

Oh man i cannot stand sex in the city or SJP, "crowface" is a very apt nickname though :D

I love Top Gear as well

I'm not the most feminine of all females anyhows :p