aberdeen-music

My Space Help!

Benji

haha aw' date=' don't think he's scene.. are ya?[/quote']

Scene?

No Im not Scene, Im a manchildGorrillaTree.

Check out my page now, I know I've overdone it, but I wanted to do as much as I could then trim it down when I get PrOZoR.

Thanks for all your help guys.. I will reward you all with good Mantra and some Chi..enjoy!

ah scene.. lets just say it's.. uhm.well in girl form, those who dye their hair dark but have a blonde streak in it and all wear the same clothes..and they have the same hair do's.. they wear those pipe trouser things with a skirt on top and... shoes..with cardagins and they always have the same make-up.. and they all look the same and everyone fancies them but no one can tell them apart.. they're really freaky actually

How did you get that music on your profile Ally, which by the way nearly made me shat..wasnae expecting it....lolo.

I'm definately not scene..

I suppose I'd be classed as a stoner! If we were gonna get right into the technical terms of it all tbh. I think smoking is a bad thing, for you under16's that are in here..don't do it. It's not big, it's not hard, and you WILL die from it.

But the way I see it is, we will die anyway right? Why not die doing something you enjoy!? I nearly croacked it with a bucket the other month... kinda had this air pocket in my throat, t'was shite like.

hehe yus kids, it's not cool :p

well we will die.. but you don't want to smoke your leg off like Winston from still game do ya ? :p

anyhoo, aye I got the music from a bands webpage. Go to "search" at the top and in the "friend finder" bitty, type in a bands name that you like and when you're on their page, the right hand side will have a list of songs which you can listen to and under each song name, it will say "download" "rate" "comments" "lyrics" "add"

Click onto "add" and it will be on your page ^_^

if you know about a soundclip you like on the net like an mp3 but can't find the bands profile, go to www.mygen.co.uk and go to "generators" and then go to "video code generator and music code generator" and simply upload the mp3 into the box, copy and paste the generated code into your "about me section"

And if you want a video file, you can use the video code generator on mygen or www.musicfeet.com

hope that's been some help ! :)

ah scene.. lets just say it's.. uhm.well in girl form' date=' those who dye their hair dark but have a blonde streak in it and all wear the same clothes..and they have the same hair do's.. they wear those pipe trouser things with a skirt on top and... shoes..with cardagins and they always have the same make-up.. and they all look the same and everyone fancies them but no one can tell them apart.. they're really freaky actually[/quote']

I saw a horrible pair of them today, they were holding hands and looking utterly pathetic in the process, no individuality whatsoever :| Oh, and they were about 2 foot tall :D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I saw a horrible pair of them today' date=' they were holding hands and looking utterly pathetic in the process, no individuality whatsoever :| Oh, and they were about 2 foot tall :D[/quote']

Careful Clyde, chances are they post here.

ah scene.. lets just say it's.. uhm.well in girl form' date=' those who dye their hair dark but have a blonde streak in it and all wear the same clothes..and they have the same hair do's.. they wear those pipe trouser things with a skirt on top and... shoes..with cardagins and they always have the same make-up.. and they all look the same and everyone fancies them but no one can tell them apart.. they're really freaky actually[/quote']

I'm convinced their made by the Rockett Clothing company in a big Willy Wonka style factory.

Some of them are so awful they should just give up on life and donate their organs to worthwhile people. Or just stop spending so much time on MySpace.

I think MySpaces primary function (next to promoting bands), is to make ugly teenagers feel better about themselves by calling each other "Tehh Sexx" based on photoshopped pictures.

but I go on myspace to speak to some people who don't have msn :p

I hate those who have 35436436547357 friends.. what's the deal with that? they're not even friends.. hell I only add people I know I will talk to and people I already talk to.

and those who are 15 posing in underwear..totally sick.. here comes the pedos.

A lot of it freaks me out, but meh, reason having to speak to people really and knowing when events are on :)

but aye, true story about the scene kids.. You look at ones profile and go onto another ones pro and think "wasn't I just on hers?"

ah it's a scary world out there

but I go on myspace to speak to some people who don't have msn :p

I hate those who have 35436436547357 friends.. what's the deal with that? they're not even friends.. hell I only add people I know I will talk to and people I already talk to.

and those who are 15 posing in underwear..totally sick.. here comes the pedos.

A lot of it freaks me out' date=' but meh, reason having to speak to people really and knowing when events are on :)

but aye, true story about the scene kids.. You look at ones profile and go onto another ones pro and think "wasn't I just on hers?"

ah it's a scary world out there[/quote']

stop moaning

Gah, me too. I keep getting requests and messages from complete randoms, it's like "no, fuck off, i don't want to make you look more popular than you are, go away!".

And as for those two I saw today...I think they were girls, but who really knows? :|

No, what really annoyed me was when Metal Hammer and Kerrang started drooling over Nightwish and suddenly everyone was into them, despite only ever having heard Nemo and (if they were lucky) Wish I Was An Angel...grrrrrrr! </snob>.

Having said that, Myspace is also fun for abusing a certain "promotions" company *cough* silverfox *cough* :D

Gah' date=' me too. I keep getting requests and messages from complete randoms, it's like "no, fuck off, i don't want to make you look more popular than you are, go away!".

And as for those two I saw today...I think they were girls, but who really knows? :|

No, what really annoyed me was when Metal Hammer and Kerrang started drooling over Nightwish and suddenly everyone was into them, despite only ever having heard Nemo and (if they were lucky) Wish I Was An Angel...grrrrrrr! </snob>.

Having said that, Myspace is also fun for abusing a certain "promotions" company *cough* silverfox *cough* :D[/quote']

yes, but I'm glad to have heard and owned the angels fall first and the wishmaster cd before kerrang took an orgasm over their worst 2 songs :(