aberdeen-music

who remembers MEXICO?

The Ghost Of Fudge

and is that a good or a bad thing?

Probably bad.

I had them once, guitar player going through bass cab as well, clip light almost full on. "Please turn down the input gain, you're fucking the pre-amp, you can make it louder with the "VOLUME" knob" says I.

Little fucks put Blu-Tak over the clip light and fucked the bass amp by driving the pre-amp too hard for too long, I thought it was all good (even though it was distorting, artistic licence) cos I couldn't see the clip light.

Fuckers!!!!

Probably bad.

I had them once' date=' guitar player going through bass cab as well, clip light almost full on. "Please turn down the input gain, you're fucking the pre-amp, you can make it louder with the "VOLUME" knob" says I.

Little fucks put Blu-Tak over the clip light and fucked the bass amp by driving the pre-amp too hard for too long, I thought it was all good (even though it was distorting, artistic licence) cos I couldn't see the clip light.

Fuckers!!!![/quote']

Yeh just you stay in the sound engineers box! ;)

I thought they were ace from the tracks I heard.

Hadn't heard of them playing here in a year or so.

They were a very good band and had some great songs on them.

• 2 weeks later...

MESSAGE FOLLOWS FROM MEXICO

MEXICO = MORE FUN

"Dudes! Happy new year etc... More MEXICO tour dates added...

MONDAY 30th JANUARY

Stirling, Student Union

TUESDAY 31st JANUARY

Edinburgh, Whistle Binkies

WEDNESDAY 1st FEBRUARY

Glasgow, 13th Note

THURSDAY 2nd FEBRUARY

Dundee, Westport Bar

SATURDAY 4th FEBRUARY

Perth, Angry Mics (Bar Code)

FRIDAY 10th FEBRUARY

Dundee, Fat Sams

SATURDAY 11th FEBRUARY

Aberdeen, The Moorings

As well as the first CD, "Toucan Rok!", we'll be bringing our second album "HOW TO FAKE TALENT" and plenty of T Shirts and other cheesy oddities of Mexi-Memorabilia with us with the help of Kris McCall's RISE RECORDINGS... If you could come down and make us feel liked, thatd be swell.

We should have some demos and tracks from the new album on our myspace site at the moment...www.myspace.com/mexicorok...so check them out, let us know what your favourites are and we'll all try and make the most of the evening by playng some delightfully enchanting requests for ya!

Catch ye!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...