aberdeen-music

ATTN: Comic book nerds! Koroshiya ICHi

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

is it available over here or is this a jap-only comic? if it is available here, where should i go to buy it? can you get it at local nerd shops or would i have to go to an online nerd store

Nope it's not been translated to English. Not officially.

Your best luck is being a naughty boy and downloading a scan that has been fan-translated.

I have read part of the Manga and it is every bit as twisted as the excellent movie.

PS: I'm not a comic book nerd btw. It's just a coincidence that I know about this Manga/movie. Love Takashi Miike.

Probably not man. Even if they were made, judging by UK prices it would still cost you a small fortune for the entire collection.

In order for them to be printed legally, the publishers would need to know that there is enough demand. Sadly, it's just the odd fanboy (like us) who are interested... not enough to warrant a UK publishing deal. It costs them a lot of money for the translation as well.

I'm afraid your only option is to either learn Japanese or search for the scans. I don't want to break any rules of this forum so I can't really say anymore. Even if I could, I wouldn't know where these scans were kept anyway.

Sorry for the bad news but good luck man. Trust me, I understand your frustration in this matter.