aberdeen-music

Some help for a web-site

Teabags

I want to add a feed to a web-site so that someone can update , say, a blog online with news which will then automatically publish and appear in a frame/layer on the news page of the web-site in question??

Hope I worded that so someone understands what I mean. Basicallym how the bloody hell do I do it??

Any help would be much appreciated.

You have to enable script access, which will probably be JavaScript.

If you have Mozilla, visit a website with such a section that you are talking about and go to View->Page Source or press Ctrl+U, and look for the necessary stripting you need in order to create such a frame.

In other words, I don't really know, but that's what I would do if I wanted to find out about how I would go about making my own one.

not exactly what im looking for.

what im looking for is to set up a blog account,like Blogger or LiveJournal so that soemone could update the blog and the posts appear on the web-page which Ive set up. So basically, I need to find out what I do to link thefeed of the blog onto an HTML web-page I've made. I think it requires XML. Not 100% sure.