aberdeen-music

The lead up to Xmas is crap

Hog

Cant find carpark spaces, observe people who look so serious as they have to buy the latest consumer items or they will explode, people who take up the shopping aisle in tescos when its fucking obvious that Im trying to get past, people who say "so are you all set for Xmas?" em, its not rocket science, you go to a store, buy presents, wrap them, eat food, drink and relax!

The guy Marks and Spencers who was with his wife but looked a right dick with his flashing Xmas hat, fanny.

Bah humbug,

Please expand on your festive annoyances.:up:

Then.....

What are you doing for New Year? Nothing, fuck off.

Cant find carpark spaces' date=' observe people who look so serious as they have to buy the latest consumer items or they will explode, people who take up the shopping aisle in tescos when its fucking obvious that Im trying to get past, people who say "so are you all set for Xmas?" em, its not rocket science, you go to a store, buy presents, wrap them, eat food, drink and relax!

The guy Marks and Spencers who was with his wife but looked a right dick with his flashing Xmas hat, fanny.

Bah humbug,

Then.....

What are you doing for New Year? Nothing, fuck off.[/quote']

Don't you mean the guys Mark and Spencer??

In Denmark it's traditional to open your presents on Christmas Eve.. so I don't have to wait as long as everyone else, which makes the run up a little less crap. Although, that leaves me with nothing to do on Christmas Day.

I'm in Shetland right now' date=' and my main festive moan is that I might not be able to get to Aberdeen to see in the New Year with my sister if the weather decides to turn horrible...[/quote']

If you take the ship and see a tall guy who is the engineer, say hi cos thats my uncle :up:

If you take the ship and see a tall guy who is the engineer' date=' say hi cos thats my uncle :up:[/quote']

I'll not be taking any boat!! 12 hours on a boat vs. 1/2 hour on a plane... I know which one wins every time!

Saying that though, if the weather is too bad that there is no flights, I may have to resort to the boat so I can get to the horrors of full time employment.

Cant find carpark spaces' date=' observe people who look so serious as they have to buy the latest consumer items or they will explode, people who take up the shopping aisle in tescos when its fucking obvious that Im trying to get past, people who say "so are you all set for Xmas?" em, its not rocket science, you go to a store, buy presents, wrap them, eat food, drink and relax!

Bah humbug,

[/quote']

yup, i was ready to hit someone with a leek in asda yesterday, was getting a serious case of trolley rage. Old folk are the worst they think they rule the place banging into you every 2 seconds.