plus friends and special guests

Thursday 29th Dec 05

The Tunnels,

Aberdeen:

Phone (01224) 211121

Doors 8pm:

Entry 5

& the only way you will get to know who their friends & special guests

on the night will be, u will have to attend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

worst news i have heard tonight (other than the fact that BALTIKA will not been on draught doon the moorings until after new year - ah whit)

We sold 6x our allocation. There is now no Baltika in the UK (allegedly), although no doubt Revolution is sitting on it's own private stockpile...

This should be a good gig. The only thing that would make it better is if the Sawyer Sisters had a brother called Tom.

it was a great gig! Both Sawyers were on form last night. Kitchen Cynics was also good, despite a few minor mistakes. Wasn't too keen on the other guy though, and judging by the crowd noise a few folk felt the same. Not that he was bad, he wasn't, just not very interesting.

Overall a superb night.

What's Baltika?

it was a great gig! Both Sawyers were on form last night. Kitchen Cynics was also good' date=' despite a few minor mistakes. Wasn't too keen on the other guy though, and judging by the crowd noise a few folk felt the same. Not that he was bad, he wasn't, just not very interesting.

Overall a superb night.

What's Baltika?[/quote']

Very strong and very cold (baltic) beer from Russia. Goes well with both Balti and Tikka. We have it on draught... well when we can get hold of some that is :)

Wasn't too keen on the other guy though' date=' and judging by the crowd noise a few folk felt the same. Not that he was bad, he wasn't, just not very interesting.

[/quote']

I must say I thought he was interesting enough, and for a debut gig, seemed to do pretty well.

Alistair Young was his name.

I dunno. He was certainly a talented musician and he could definitely sing but it just did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe it's because his vocals were a bit morrisey or maybe it was just bland. Or perhaps he was just struggling in the shadow of Kitchen Cynics and the Sawyers who all had much more presence on the stage and just sucked you into the performance.