aberdeen-music

Green Street (Frodo does Hooley violence)

Afro Droid

Guest tv tanned

I got a "sneak preview" on a pirate DVD my brother's in-laws obtained and which we watched while having a few tinnies at his flat.

I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised at how good it actually was.

Elijah Wood is certainly doing his best to shed the Hobbit stereotype with this role and Sin City!!!

Not bad' date=' certainly a lot better than the cinematic abortion that was 'The Football Factory'. Frodo is resonably convincing. Oot tommorow.[/quote']

Jonny have you been taking drugs again.

You found it believable that a 2' 1" dwarf would be invited to join in some footie violence. Frodo was great in Sin City but was badly cast in this one

It wasn't diabolical, but it wasn't great either. Wood was okay, but Charlie Hunman's accent was terrible, and the plot was very silly. Though there was that hilarious moment when that Ian Brown-esque dolt was all upset and contemplating suicide, though it was unrealistic giving him the mental capacity to contemplate anything other than imminent relegation for the rubbish team he supported.