aberdeen-music

Uh, Mr Preshident...

Frosty Jack

my MP told me that she loves watching the west wing. I think she should have watched "the thick of it" instead. I hope she gets booted next time, because she has a very very slim margin and frankly hearing an actual real politician who sits on some media/culture board say that she enjoys watching an american sitcom of the like just disgusts me.

my MP told me that she loves watching the west wing. I think she should have watched "the thick of it" instead. I hope she gets booted next time' date=' because she has a very very slim margin and frankly hearing an actual real politician who sits on some media/culture board say that she enjoys watching an american sitcom of the like just disgusts me.[/quote']

incidentally: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4533812.stm

a shame if he turns out guilty, a great comedian and writer.

incidentally: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4533812.stm

a shame if he turns out guilty' date=' a great comedian and writer.[/quote']

dear oh dear.

he is a good comedian...

I hope that's not true...or has an "explaination"...

but I'd doubt the bobbies would randomly knock on someone's door, in the hope they've got kiddy fiddlin on their computers.

oh dear.

my MP told me that she loves watching the west wing. I think she should have watched "the thick of it" instead. I hope she gets booted next time' date=' because she has a very very slim margin and frankly hearing an actual real politician who sits on some media/culture board say that she enjoys watching an american sitcom of the like just disgusts me.[/quote']

The West wing is hardly a sitcom... And it certianly isnt going to be as they try to explain Leo McGarry's death.

And... I wouldnt have passed my adv higher modern studies without it! Hehe!