aberdeen-music

Does Anyone REALLY Like Mince Pies?!?!?

FezMonkey

Seriously? Why?

Although' date=' I'm not in the UK on Christmas day and I don't like them anyway..[/quote']

Eating mince pies at Christmas is illegal. This was one of the many laws that have been made against various Christmas customs from time to time either by the Church condemning the custom because it's Pagan (e.g. bringing greenery into your home was banned numerous times) or by Puritans who wanted to ban the whole holiday. Anyway, the Puritan ban on Christmas included a ban on mince pies (and plum pudding) that nobody got around to taking off the statute books.

Hmmmm...

there was a free pack of six mince pies with the Evening Express in the Trinity Centre yesterday.

I think they are fuckin howling.

That explains why my house is full of the bastards.

My dad works for the Evening Express in a tiny little out of the way office in town and he often comes home with bagfuls of free shite.

The Evening Express Frisbee on top of my fridge is proof of that.

He also fancies himself as a bit of a cook. So he has been practicing making mincepies since September. If he hasnt perfected them by now i figure he should give up.

End result: I FUCKING LOATHE THEM!!!!

Guest Bob Double Jack
But did you know it's illegal to eat one in the UK on Christmas day?

why don't they make it illegal to make the fucking things?

but then what would we do with all the dog turds left in street?