aberdeen-music

Drive By Arguement video

Camie

caz can you make those boys play in aberdeen? i really want to see them! also, get the welles to support them ;)

are there any more songs going about apart from the two on their website?

such a good tune. why isn't it on mtv yet? if only it was a really decent video.

and also would you be able to help the welles get a gig up in your ayr university type place?

they played aberdeen in like october and were supposed to be back the other week but they've kinda spent too much of their labels money so had to cancel a few shows.

our union is pretty small. but i know of some people who could sort you a gig. but we've just broken up for christmas. and the union is shut now.

if you drop me an email in janurary when uni is back ill go in and let them know you want a gig.

but go to www.drivebyargument.co.uk or www.myspace.com/drivebyargument and just send them a message about if they are playing aberdeen. or try book them yourself or something.

they have done a lot of recording lately... and im pretty sure some or going to go up on the net soon. but ive not asked.

did you know about sex lines being used by the new york rangers as like their anthem for when they come out onto the rink... in madison square gardens! and its being sued for a promo campagine of theirs too.

Guest pop-notmyface
I had a listen....and i have to admit....it sounded horrible to my ears....only managed about 30 seconds....

wow, that's more than i could take...

kidding, i'm not an ignorant shit. i just listened to it the whole way through, and still thought it's shit (sorry!)