aberdeen-music

hooray! uni's finished!

Noir

Since i didnt go to most of my lectures and spectacularly failed every practise exam' date=' uni is far from over for me :(

My own retarded fault means im studying all day every day up til chrimbo[/quote']

just wait til after new year and dont sleep at all, ull be fine,

Gonna have a drunken weekend, no more fucking coursework

Guest Tam o' Shantie

some of us pay our taxes to finance you cunts' worthless 4 year stint in the town's shitty bars.

hence, i don't give a fuck whether or not uni is finished for chritmas.

some of us pay our taxes to finance you cunts' worthless 4 year stint in the town's shitty bars.

hence' date=' i don't give a fuck whether or not uni is finished for chritmas.[/quote']

actually i do pay tax (PAYE income tax) and National insurance!

and how does your tax money finance students drinking?

someones bitter about being stuck in a dead end job with no prospects.

actually i do pay tax (PAYE income tax) and National insurance!

and how does your tax money finance students drinking?

someones bitter about being stuck in a dead end job with no prospects.

errrr so tom is under 22 and workin full time. so instantly you presume he is in a dead end job with no prospects.

*slams head against desk and awaits toms reply*

errrr so tom is under 22 and workin full time. so instantly you presume he is in a dead end job with no prospects.

*slams head against desk and awaits toms reply*

i'm not neccessarily saying he is,

just the viciousness of his coments implied he was that sort of person.

"financing you CUNTS WORTHLESS 4 years "

i know alot of people who are like that, bitter cos they've fucked up their lives.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

damn, i wrote a proper response to this but lost it. so i'll just come clean

yes, at 20 years old i'm way over the hill. and yeah, i fucked up my life by not going to uni and getting a dead end job, with no prospects. jesus christ, when will it end? by the way i am also addicted to crystal meth. i think i'm going to have to face the music and blow my brains out. and on my suicide note, it'll say

"why?! why didn't i listen to them and go to uni?! then i could have led a prosperous life. goodbye, cruel world..."

damn' date=' i wrote a proper response to this but lost it. so i'll just come clean

yes, at 20 years old i'm way over the hill. and yeah, i fucked up my life by not going to uni and getting a dead end job, with no prospects. jesus christ, when will it end? by the way i am also addicted to crystal meth. i think i'm going to have to face the music and blow my brains out. and on my suicide note, it'll say

"why?! why didn't i listen to them and go to uni?! then i could have led a prosperous life. goodbye, cruel world..."[/quote']

hey man its all good, was just a abit pissed off at your initial coments.

why does everyone hate students?

Guest neil ex
cos you're the reason this country's gone to pot

that and when they gave women the vote!

Fuckin' students, ay Tom?

Half of them are snobs as well... Well some of them are decent but definitely not the ones that walk around with their rugby shirts on. I fuckin' hate them kinds.

Fuckin' students' date=' ay Tom?

Half of them are snobs as well... Well some of them are decent but definitely not the ones that walk around with their rugby shirts on. I fuckin' hate them kinds.[/quote']

I know exactly what you mean. They all have rosy cheeks and when they finish their pint they put it on their head and all speak in the most irritating anglfied-scots accents. And a lot of them have stupid rugby shirts they got when they left school with their stupid school nickname on it. Thing is when you actually talk to them they are often very nice which is annoying because it makes it slightly more difficult to justify your hatred towards them. Only slightly more mind.