aberdeen-music

Awww...

Rachie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you being SERIOUS? If so' date=' please explain. I'm genuinely intrigued as to why you'd want them in a watered jar?[/quote']

I am serious, I just don't want anything to happen to my eyes.

they mean everything to me.. dispite my shit eyesight..I believe they're your everything.

yeh the whole thing about giving blood, sometimes they don't do tests..a few years ago my grandad was given blood which gave him hepitius c :(

so I think they gotta check nowadays

x

So who all actually went along yesterday and today to the donor sessions?

Extra points if you fainted.

:)

I went last night, and walked out without giving a donation. The place had a queue out the door (literally) and although I was there by 5pm, I probably wouldn't be taken until 7pm. GRRRRR! Not that I want to put anybody off, you can make an appointment by calling 01224 685685 instead.

Yer, they had a busy day yesterday because alot of people went along to those sessions because of the publicity of the xmas campaign etc. Unfortunately not everyone will go back to give again and normally the sessions aren't so busy. In fact they're stopping the friday morning sessions after the 6th January because basically no one is going along.

If anyone still wants to go along this week there's another session tomorrow morning I think.

I got there not long after 7 and was there til 9, but that's because I didn't have time eat anything all afternoon and hence nearly blacked out when I was waiting after the needle was removed. D'oh! Cue a big fuss and not being allowed to leave the donor room for an additional 20 minutes or so.