aberdeen-music

We Shall Be Blessed, Element 106, Statue Of Misery, Allergo & Today We Fight

FezMonkey

Fingers crossed the awesome new Today We Fight EP will be ready for this gig. I'm looking forward to this gig cos i missed Allergo last time cos I was sat on the door. What is tragic is that this gig will probably pull a bigger crowd than the Beecher/Allergo/Today We Fight gig.

Fingers crossed the awesome new Today We Fight EP will be ready for this gig. I'm looking forward to this gig cos i missed Allergo last time cos I was sat on the door. What is tragic is that this gig will probably pull a bigger crowd than the Beecher/Allergo/Today We Fight gig.

Nothing tragic about that hehe:up:

It is a bit really.

If the 7'' is out I will probably take one off your hands

awesome line up. will be at this one for sure. enjoyed allergo for the first time at the beecher show (as in seen em before but never liked.) blessed are one of the UK's finest, as are Today We Fight who are on of my fave UK bands. I also really want to see element 106 again as i enjoyed them at Hogs charity show. Statue i will pay attention to this time as i was talking while they were on. should be a good one.

Sorry, I know you'll be there but am still excited by this new feature! Woohoo!

I'm so looking forward to this night, even though I'll be sitting on the door and not able to join in the fun. You guys have to come over every now and again and tell me a joke or something so I won't feel left out!

awesome line up. will be at this one for sure. enjoyed allergo for the first time at the beecher show (as in seen em before but never liked.) blessed are one of the UK's finest' date=' as are Today We Fight who are on of my fave UK bands. I also really want to see element 106 again as i enjoyed them at Hogs charity show. [b']Statue i will pay attention to this time as i was talking while they were on. should be a good one.

oh Shit the that the spot lights on us boys. better play your finest. lol:up: