aberdeen-music

Guitar troubles - USB 2.0

Dongle Dik

Guest DustyDeviada
wow dusty' date=' you're really helping the guy out!

[/quote']

Well he's hardly helping himself!

Firstly he posts in the wrong forum, then it turns out that he's talking about some sort of home-made guitar that obviously no one else will have a clue about!

Guest lime ruined my life
Im having trouble with my guitar.... Ive plugged the usb cable into the mixer' date=' but its not working.... I fixed the usb 2.0 plug to my Gibson Strat last week, but i think its not recieving data bits. The power light is one tho.

Can anyone help me out?[/quote']

this doesn't make much sense, you're going to have to be more specific about what's going on. What is being sent down the usb plug? audio? or digital? and whats the source of the digital if it is?

Guest lime ruined my life

hang on, let me get this right, you have an adc on your guitar, and that signal is split with one signal going to pc and one signal going to a dac? then if your dac/adc are compatible then i dont see the problem.

however, this will degrade the signal severely, why dont you take the analouge signal out of the guitar BEFORE the adc and have that going into the mixer?

Could you also explain to me why you have put an adc on your guitar? and where on earth did you just "find one lying around"?

what are you hoping to do with this signal?

i have a feeling your going to be banned soon.

Ok' date=' i made this guitar, and have added a converter to it and a usb socket, the sound is digitised and then send down the cable to the high density hub, there it can be Y split, going to a PC and another converts back to 1/4" for a line mixer. The sound goes to the PC but cant get any into the mixer....[/quote']

I suggest that you re-align the dunglepin and have the foofoo valve re-calibrated, and inserting a 40ohm scrim shackle might help....

It worked on my rickencaster anyway.

G...

I suggest that you re-align the dunglepin and have the foofoo valve re-calibrated' date=' and inserting a 40ohm scrim shackle might help....

It worked on my rickencaster anyway.

G...[/quote']

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! you're wrecking me dude. i actually did laugh out loud in a 'lol' stylee at that!

supreme!

/x