aberdeen-music

Project Ven-hell 3 track CD-r for sale

luscious vicar

Project Ven-hell have a new 3 track CD-r for sale. 3 new tracks never before placed on circular piece of plastic. These CD-r's are available for a price of 1-3 pounds, the choice is yours. All cases are hand painted by the band and availability is limited. Email projectvenhell@hotmail.co.uk for details on how to get one.

If you havn't heard Project Ven-hell then some older tracks can be heard at www.myspace.com/projectvenhell.

Thanks for your time

Also check out www.valentinebitch.co.uk to find dates for the upcoming PVH/Stars Kill tour in February. Plus leave a message on the new Valentine Bitch message board. It's groovy

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It aint down to me....Gav will be the judge of all and impend his doom on you soon....if he says no' date=' you can pay a 1, which isnt all that bad....[/quote']

I hope the man is agreeable. Trading your stuff is a great way of getting free noise.

If anyone would like a CD speak to a member of the band if you can otherwise please send either cash or cheque(made payable to Gavin Will) for a minimum of 1 to

Willowbank

Mill of Uras

Catterline

Stonehaven

AB392TQ

and a CD will be sent out as soon as possible and Project Ven-hell will love you forever. Also I love getting surprise mail. Don't forget to put your name and address in the envelope so we know who to send it to. If you want send something to inspire the artwork on your CD to make it a bit more personal. If not we will just go crazy on it ass.

Thanks very much. Gav

If anyone would like a CD speak to a member of the band if you can otherwise please send either cash or cheque(made payable to Gavin Will) for a minimum of 1 to

Willowbank

Mill of Uras

Catterline

Stonehaven

AB392TQ

and a CD will be sent out as soon as possible and Project Ven-hell will love you forever. Also I love getting surprise mail. Don't forget to put your name and address in the envelope so we know who to send it to. If you want send something to inspire the artwork on your CD to make it a bit more personal. If not we will just go crazy on it ass.

Thanks very much. Gav

Any of you guys going to the Damo Suzuki gig on Sunday? I can get a CD & pay you then?

if not I'll send a cheque across.