aberdeen-music

THE FUDGE AWARDS 2006 CEREMONY - date and partial line-up

The Ghost Of Fudge

What's the lowdown on THE EDGAR PRAIS fellows then?

sound interesting.

/x

Word up Spoonster. Long time no viddy.

The Edgar Prais features myself, Kris and Steven. Interestingly, the first time we all met was when de Barros and Liber8 played a gig in Laurencekirk at your behest.

This is the Prais' first gig. Should be a banger.

The Welles got dinghied from the bill because we're already playing with Fickle Public at Drummonds a month prior. Brian, fearing my wrath, invited the Prais to fill in, meaning the Fudge Awards will still have a Christy flavour. And that flavour is spaff.

Love from christy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word up Spoonster. Long time no viddy.

The Edgar Prais features myself' date=' Kris and Steven. Interestingly, the first time we all met was when de Barros and Liber8 played a gig in Laurencekirk at your behest.

This is the Prais' first gig. Should be a banger.

The Welles got dinghied from the bill because we're already playing with Fickle Public at Drummonds a month prior. Brian, fearing my wrath, invited the Prais to fill in, meaning the Fudge Awards will still have a Christy flavour. And that flavour is spaff.

Love from christy[/quote']

hey christypops, i was just thinking the same thing - been way too long. you gonna be about on the 30th? that's probably my only day up in aberdeen these hols.

that sounds like it could be very interesting indeed! glad to hear that Kris and Steven are getting their shit together again. I fucking loved Liber8 and was pretty disappointed when things eventually went sour. The Wish were super tight and had moments of magic, but they weren't really my cup of tea. and with old christy beating his classic stripped down kit through the floor, i'm expecting big things here!

the laurencekirk gig too - those were special times!

spoons

/x

• 2 weeks later...