aberdeen-music

THE FUDGE AWARDS 2006 CEREMONY - date and partial line-up

The Ghost Of Fudge

Hmmm

Simon Gall? That'd be sweet ass. You'd suprise me' date=' Fudge to pick such a noble act as I believe he and his fine companions have failed to be nominated (or am I wrong?).

I'm almost at the point of putting money on Stayover. But I won't... it's immoral.

Staccato Set are my dreamboat, but they played 2 years back so I doubt they will return so swiftly.

Copy Haho? That would be another band I'd actually stand and watch rather than run to the loo for. :D[/quote']

Wasn't it this year that the awesome Staccato Set played? If I remember the venue near emptied before they'd even gotten half way through their set. Some people just don't know whats good for them. This was also the only reason that Neish from eric euan and I ended up dancing on stage with them and neish joining Ziggy in giving a vocal guitar solo. Honest, it was. We were just showing the Set boys some love.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stayover, stayover, stayover. another band i said could play the awards. very much like i did with hot mangu. it's a tough world kidz.

umm. maxi has named our headliners, the clever chap. and we'll have a glasgow-based act playing second on the bill. the opening act still haven't confirmed, but hopefully they will do soon...

how much were fudge awards tickets last year? i cannae remember.

Guest tv tanned

I will be attending this event following an absence in 2004 & 2005.

Looks like it'll be a solo effort though as m'lady is busy that evening.

Unless anyone wants to make me an "honorary friend" for the evening?