aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Lizard King

animated avatars

You can't have one anyway' date=' you're not a supporter ;)[/quote']

You need to be a supporter to have an animated GIF avatar now? Most likely your wrong, or this forum is going silly.

From the thread in The Lounge...

You can upload and use an animated avatar and an avatar up to 25KB in file size. Normal users are permitted non-animated avatars only and avatars up to 10KB in file size.

I'm thinking if you try and change your current one to another animated one it won't let you...

As far as I know you now need to be a supporter to upload an animated avvy.

As for resizing... Animationshop or any other animation program.

Guest pop-notmyface
smaller7su.gif

thats it made smaller for ya 100x75 perfect avvie size (not that im saying you allowed it in here mind... Best ask 1st

who the hell is THAT?

You need to be a supporter to have an animated GIF avatar now? Most likely your wrong' date=' or this forum is going silly.[/quote']

Yes, you now do. It might be silly but this web site costs a bare minimum of £2400 a year to keep online and I'm sure as hell getting fed up paying for it myself. Hence if you want an animated GIF then become a supporter or sponsor. The relevant info can be found under the Content menu at the top of the screen.

Guest DustyDeviada
Yes' date=' you now do. It might be silly but this web site costs a bare minimum of 2400 a year to keep online and I'm sure as hell getting fed up paying for it myself. Hence if you want an animated GIF then become a supporter or sponsor. The relevant info can be found under the Content menu at the top of the screen.[/quote']

How about another "aberdeen-music.com Aid" like there was at Drakes a few years ago?