aberdeen-music

Best Newcomer! FMA06 - yes, yet another poll

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just best newcomer to actual Fudge gigs?

I swear they played a fudgenight in Dec last year. One of the last ones at Drakes... I could be talking bawz' date=' but I suspect I'm not. Cause I remember filling out voting slips...

EDIT:

Ok ok it was January, but I'm still right.

[url']http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20052&highlight=identity

I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes looking that up...

There should be a nomination for the badly named but sensational Tears of Grace. One of only a few local bands worth your time of day.

I agree, they may not be the most popular, but they certianley are the best!

I agree' date=' they may not be the most popular, but they certianley are the best![/quote']

are you having a laugh? honestly!

they are all over the place, and every single one of them seems to have a different sense of what "in tune" is

whereas other band in the category (copy ha ho/the welles/genevieve) can actually tune their guitars and play in time!

are you having a laugh? honestly!

they are all over the place' date=' and every single one of them seems to have a different sense of what "in tune" is

whereas other band in the category (copy ha ho/the welles/genevieve) can actually tune their guitars and play in time![/quote']

what about stroscek?

Guest Les Stroszek
what about stroscek?

He don't get it I don't care! Not the biggest concern of my life. Hes a nice guy and entitled to a opinion though if I printed all mine here Id never hear the end of it! Anyway who cares!

Guest Les Stroszek
Jesus Christ' date=' you're getting worse in your old age Les.[/quote']

Hey that sounded like I was angry at Maxi when all I meant was that Im not really bothered as we are not his type of thing!:laughing: I don't hate him or anything!

Hey that sounded like I was angry at Maxi when all I meant was that Im not really bothered as we are not his type of thing!:laughing: I don't hate him or anything!

that's strange?

I do.

I don't hate him or anything

Now, how many people in Aberdeen really believe, or share the same feeling on, that??!

Let's be honest. Why hide anymore?