aberdeen-music

The JCB song

Fluffy

i hate it.

It's the worst sort of insipid, naive, faux-nostalgic clap-trap that people seem to fall over at this time of the year. The nations Granny's & their spinster Aunt's will sitting smiling smugly when it comes on the radio & they'll be rushing down to Woolworths to make their one CD purchase of the year. It's music for people that don't like music.

Only this country could be stupid enough to fall for a three minute schmaltz-fest like this that glorifies a fucking digger holding up the fucking traffic.

Fucking twats - if they held me up when I was in the car I'd kick the little bastard up the arse and report his Dad to the HSE.

i hate it.

It's the worst sort of insipid' date=' naive, faux-nostalgic clap-trap that people seem to fall over at this time of the year. The nations Granny's & their spinster Aunt's will sitting smiling smugly when it comes on the radio & they'll be rushing down to Woolworths to make their one CD purchase of the year. It's music for people that don't like music.

Only this country could be stupid enough to fall for a three minute schmaltz-fest like this that glorifies a fucking digger holding up the fucking traffic.

Fucking twats - if they held me up when I was in the car I'd kick the little bastard up the arse and report his Dad to the HSE.[/quote']

Christmas number one then... o_O

Fucking twats - if they held me up when I was in the car I'd kick the little bastard up the arse and report his Dad to the HSE.

This made me laugh, a lot.

I do however quite like the song.

the christmas number 1 will actually be unveiled on christmas day this year' date=' makes it much better, so is the winner of the x factor releasing their song 2 days after winning it then?[/quote']

Apparently they've all recorded the same song so it'll be rush released on the Monday. Advance orders by the shops are massive apparently (250,000).

However, Westlife release their track (with Diana ross) a week earlier & it should beat the JCB song to number one. This means they have one day extra (sunday 18th) for sales for Xmas week.

Id say it'll be Westlife (1) and JCB (2) this weekend then probably X Factor the next week - however, that really depends who wins. If it's Shane then it's a shoe in - if it's not the Westlife may sneak it.