aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onlynik

I must say that I'm getting really obred with the story now, flash back as a narative is getting very boring, I used to get really engrossed in it, but now I'm not worried what happens. The writers are just stretching the story out too long. I'm sure the writer have changed the story several time to eek it out. They should go out in a blaze of glory at the end of season 2 and just finish it. However, because its all down to money i'm sure it'll go on for another 2 or 3 seasons.

Guest onlynik

When it first cam out I was lead to believe that there was a three season possiblility, depending on audiences, since its been a worldwide hit, I guess there will be at least 3, possibly more, until people get bored, I mean how many seasons did the x files get?

When it first cam out I was lead to believe that there was a three season possiblility' date=' depending on audiences, since its been a worldwide hit, I guess there will be at least 3, possibly more, until people get bored, I mean how many seasons did the x files get?[/quote']

X-Files ran for 9 seasons. However the last 2 were shite IMO.

I really can't see Lost running for that length of time though. But I could be wrong!

I bet we get at least 4-5 seasons of it' date=' basically untill the audiences get bored of it like X-Files did.

I personally love the show and would like to see another couple of seasons, with new stuff happening.. but aw well.. Locke has to wake up some time!!![/quote']

If Lost turns out to be one big dream sequence, I'll be well annoyed haha!

5 seasons and a movie i heard the cast were signed up for.

And bux mate if were both watching the same lost we know this isnt anything to do with locke in the way everyone was lead to believe in the 1st series

Desmonds question........... locke couldnt answer.......... told us that :p

What Questions?

I want a dream sequence, and at least one Montage with Kate, and a film? Hmmz... I wonder what they will do with that to shock us..:popcorn:

Yeah jack was in seat 28 and Anna Lucia was is 42 right? Hmmmm.

I read somewhere that they've written enough episode plots for 30 series but they know that's ridiculous and will never happen.

This is PrincessHolly by the way' date=' some fuckers always forget to log out![/quote']

Silly Joss.

Episode 6 is taking far too long to download :(

Yeah jack was in seat 28 and Anna Lucia was is 42 right? Hmmmm.

I read somewhere that they've written enough episode plots for 30 series but they know that's ridiculous and will never happen.

This is PrincessHolly by the way' date=' some fuckers always forget to log out![/quote']

Everyone has came up with their own number theory.

There are even sites that mention every moment where at least one of the numbers are involved.