aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

I didnt realise that the guy who was in the hatch with desmond is the same guy that made sayid torture the iraqi's

Clancy_2.jpg

.............. I find it well weird he dies the same day the plane sayid is on crashes into the island hes on...................also he dies out in the open why has no-one ever found his body.......the plane crashed the same day he died.....

Just after he dies desmond runs back to the hatch where it is going mad as the button hasnt been pressed ...he spazzes out does it wrong heaps then finaly getting it right........

This is the actions of des that makes him believe he crashed the plane......

If desmond crashed the plane what then was controlling the 'black mist' that made the plane crash safely (well as safely as a plane crashes) we see the black smoke outside the window in the pilot episode and now knowing of the sounds we hear on the island in the pilot episode just before the crash rose hears something 'familiar' which is the sound of the island mechanical sounds....

I need to get out more

Roll on Oct

/me wonders how long before the season3 topic is started

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If desmond crashed the plane what then was controlling the 'black mist' that made the plane crash safely (well as safely as a plane crashes) we see the black smoke outside the window in the pilot episode and now knowing of the sounds we hear on the island in the pilot episode just before the crash rose hears something 'familiar' which is the sound of the island mechanical sounds....

The black mist putting the plane to safety is speculation.

It may be true but it may be false.

Good point about Kelvin though I don't know what happened to his body.

Does anyone else get the feeling that the writers are making up the story as they go along? Either that' date=' or they are trying to add too much storyline to the overall plot.

Or maybe I'm just nitpicking the show FAR too much haha.[/quote']

im finding it like that they are trying to go too far too quickly

going over something and then not going back to it for many episodes

and that the second season finally was by far bring in too much ( the 4 toe'd foot, the others, dhama, more bunkers etc)

to me its simply gone too far too quickly

and im just expexting all the explanations to be rushed or unimportant to the main storyline, which also seems to have disappeared as well

too far too quickly!! i personally think they've created 24 episodes that could have easily been condensed into 8-10 episodes.

There were far too many *cliffhangers that weren't answered the next episode* e.g. with the "How long do you think it'll take to train an army?" cliffhanger, that was never touched upon again. I at least expected an Army of Darkness style training camp with some BA style mechanical wizardy!! Libby in the mental hospital, and meeting Desmond, but no kind of resolution.

On the whole i'm a little disappointed; i feel they write the cliffhangers without paying due care and attention to the conclusion- which could be argued is the more important point. Either that, or they are not concluding them so as the fans of the show have something to disucuss... which in turn generates hype. I'd rather they write the 3rd/4th/5th... and so on... series into a book, instead of this marketing cash cow tv series that it is becoming.

I could put my mortgage on when the whole series wraps up, there'll still be a cliffhanger...

too far too quickly!! i personally think they've created 24 episodes that could have easily been condensed into 8-10 episodes.

There were far too many *cliffhangers that weren't answered the next episode* e.g. with the "How long do you think it'll take to train an army?" cliffhanger' date=' that was never touched upon again. I at least expected an Army of Darkness style training camp with some BA style mechanical wizardy!! Libby in the mental hospital, and meeting Desmond, but no kind of resolution.

...[/quote']

There's no resolution so that you would watch the next episode to find out. There is so many things that don't get answered but it is all meant to intertwine eventually.

I do agree though the season has been quite loose but at the same time it's brilliant that way.

The whole army thing never got properly resolved because Sawyer nicked the guns and they then got sidetracked with Henry Gale.

I can't wait for season personally but I think Lost is walking a dangerous path in that they will lose the viewers interest soon.

• 1 month later...

[spoiler=] faceoncliff0hj.th.jpg

Stare at it see what you seee then click the image below to see it circled

faceoncliff11lr.th.jpg

I wont post quite yet what it is im pointing out here as im noit sure how mnay people on here have seen the finaly

But to say its very exciting the pic above is an understatement

To see it properly either turn off the lights ..or if your on a tft monitor tilt it down and you will see it even clearer

To save more lost posts can an admin or mod plz change the topic title of this one to LOST may contain spoilers as tbh theres no point in another thread when it starts again

Also how the buggering hell do u do spoiler tags on this board :S

grrrr... so upsetting. I dont have the internet in my flat so I'm stuck with channel4/E4 coverage of lost. worse still, I've missed a couple of episodes and I hate watching an episode after you've missed the previous one.

anybody wanna be really nice and gimme series 2 episodes on a dvd/cd or something? or is that totally illegal/impratical to the point where everyone's going to say "fuck off" ?

I never get sucked into TV programs. Didn't like 6FU/24/X-files etc and when I saw the adverts for lost before S1 started I was adamant that i wasn't gonna be watching it. Pretty glad my flatmate is a massive fan and convinced me to get into it. Nice to have a show on TV that can encourage speculation and discussion on it's themes (beyond the standard "well character A loves character B but he loves character C") in the same way many films can.

the black smoke hasnt been seen half as much as as i thought it would have been' date=' it seemed to pretty much disappear in the second season apart from a few moments[/quote']

I'd completely forgotten about it! I bet there are loads of things that will never be explained because the writers will forget about them - They are definately making the story up as they go along which, means that the story could go on for infinity.............. I don't know if I can be arsed wi that :laughing:

Now stop being silly people

Of course everything will be explained

Infact do a bit of research and spoiler hunting and you will find out

Electromagentic power

Hanso

Dharma

Or even register to one of the 1thousand lost sites and you will soon see everything has an expanation .......................................... Just we need defienat answers now

Yes i have season 2 all on dvd discs and the 2 extra episodes we got aswell revolutions and cannae mind the other one

Now stop being silly people

Of course everything will be explained

Infact do a bit of research and spoiler hunting and you will find out

Electromagentic power

Hanso

Dharma

Or even register to one of the 1thousand lost sites and you will soon see everything has an expanation .......................................... Just we need defienat answers now

Yes i have season 2 all on dvd discs and the 2 extra episodes we got aswell revolutions and cannae mind the other one

Not everything already on The Fuselage lots of production errors and continuity errors have been spotted and the writers are getting heavily criticised.

I compare 24 to lost in terms of character and plot development. You can do that as they are both action shows even though Lost is more sci-fi.

Camie Camie Camie i have no idea what your problem is regarding me but again with the sillyness

The mistakes within lost are shit like boones tshirt changing color jack having pure white socks on etc,how they manage to light torches etc (flame torches)

No-where is there inconsistances with plot line and story telling as lets face it we are into season2 of season5

Oh and heavily critised where the fook you hearing that lost takes in an avergae of 18million viewers

Note2self cammie The Fuselage is sponsored by jj so i hardly think there being slated

lol ruining what?

Imade a silly spoiler post like 2 months ago which i apologised for..Other than that how can i ruin a show that we all watch at the same time

Still doesnt account for you being down right rude

You want a bitchfest pm me dude dont start slating on here ;)

ALSO thread header states *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

lol ruining what?

Imade a silly spoiler post like 2 months ago which i apologised for..Other than that how can i ruin a show that we all watch at the same time

Still doesnt account for you being down right rude

You want a bitchfest pm me dude dont start slating on here ;)

ALSO thread header states *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

There's a implication that those Spoilers are for people who are watching Season 2 on TV and that they don't go past the latest episode available on the internet.

That "silly little spoiler" about Libby and Desmond was irritating and since you have a constant need to read spoilers on other websites and come back here to show off your knowledge I'm just making a point so you don't go and ruin anything else.

finally finished watching the second season, managing to steer clear of this thread until i had done so... i recall the dominic guy saying that there were going to be 9 SERIES of lost on the Jonathan Ross Show. yawn. i do hope there are less.. it's good.. but not THAT good

That "silly little spoiler" about Libby and Desmond was irritating and since you have a constant need to read spoilers on other websites and come back here to show off your knowledge I'm just making a point so you don't go and ruin anything else.

Oh come on that was like 2 months ago and i apologised if my 'findings' upset anyone ..Infact i apologiesed like 3 times......

And i dont go looking for info regarding lost specificaly to come back here to show of my knowledge...

Anywho after rreading back on this thread it was you who said you didnt even like watching trailers for lost as it seemed to "ruin everything" for you..

I aint here to fight over this.....You have admitted throughout this thread you download them same as the rest of us ...So dont go pretending you await c4 to update you..

Again i apologies for posting the silly spoilers regarding des months ago.. i have posted NO spoilers since...

I still stick to my guns regarding peoples comments about it making no sense..and the writers making it up as they go along....

Before you can get a script/story/book published it must have a start>middle>end...So of course the writers of lost know what there doing and all past queries will be answered...

Anyway back to lost lol

Michael was run down in ‘Special’ when Walt was nearly two' date=' Locke was knocked down chasing after his mother in ‘Dues Ex Machina’ and a car smashed into Kate when she was trying to escape from the hospital with Tom during ‘Born To Run.’

It was the same car that was involved in all 3 accidents

goldencar3ga.th.jpg

wonder what it means?

Al 3 Gold Bonnevilles

Argh' date=' I can't be assed waiting for C4 to show all the episodes.

Only up to episode 12 tonight.

Just watched the season 1 box set again this week.

Anyone fancy sending me a copy of season 2.... I can't wait and will be away the whole of august so will miss it all.[/quote']

If only my dvd writer was working.

So many people have asked for a shot of it.