aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

yeah, the boat could be intereasting... and the fact sayeed knows its all a plot to help the others so he gets his son back... next weekshould be a cracker!!!!!1!!!11!!!1

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fucking nice one! You can't beat a good blooper reel :popcorn:

Well' date=' you can actually, but...you know!

EDIT: I can't believe the biggest thread I've ever started is aboot to come to an end :(

Oh well, Season 3 soon...[/quote']

Just start new threads with inticing titles, then spill the beans on what happens in Season 2 to the terrestrial mortals who clearly don't care about Lost enough to download new episodes.

for anyone that cares lost season 2 dvd is going to be released in october and if u buy it now on www.playusa.com it will only cost you 29.99 instead of the rip off price of 50 quid that the first series was

Or' date=' if you don't want to risk getting caught by customs, go to [url']www.loaded247.com. Same price, but they act as an importer or something so the customs is already paid.

That. Was. AMAZING.

So many questions left to answer! Desmond's bird has something to do with Dharma? Or she cottoned onto Dharma and has been looking for it? Desmond, Locke, Eko - dead or alive?

WTF are the Others/Hostiles REALLY about???

AAaaaaaah! I cannot wait for fecking OCTOBER to start finding this out!

WOW. I am SO fucking pleased that the island isn't something gay like limbo, and that everything is believable.

Pens' Dad was the guy who's "race" it was.. maybe he has something to do with funding the project because he's well, loaded and that might explain her connection?

The whole thing is just so bloody clever!

I hope Desmond isn't dead, I like him. (also, anyone else notice he's in 24 season 5?)

I expect all the 'others' are something to do with Dharma, but I'm not exactly sure what I think they are up to..

Maybe when Michael and Walt are rescued, their story will reach Pen and she'll track down exactly where Desmond is and save everyone! (Or not, probably.. not).

Do you think Mr Echo and Locke are dead? I'll be sad if Locke is dead, but I'm not so bothered about Mr Echo; although the story about his brother etc is ace, I'm not too keen on him lately.

...Maybe the others wanted Sawyer, Jack and Kate because they're the hottest people on the island? :laughing:

I can't beleive it.

The blast and Charlie didn't even say a word about it.

I think Locke, Eko and Desmon are dead.Locke can't be. We must know about his wheelchair. If he does survive will he lose the ability in his legs since they were healed by electro magnets? Same with Rose will her cancer come back?

Desmond definately is I think as he is only a guess star in it.

I loved it how Desmon found out he crashed their plane and his sacrifice to save the world was immense. Also I LOVED the character development in Locke when he broke down it was brilliant.

Dharma is associated with Widmore companies.

The balloon that Henry Gale was on had widmore on it.

The thing with the only way to get out of the island area is interesting.

How only a certain bearing can get them out. What was with the foot with 4 toes?

It was a bit scary when the others attacked and im glad they cleared it up why Hurley would be needed as he was the missing link in the list.

So many questions.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I'm gonna have to watch 24 slowly(which is impossible) as Prison Break has ended. I guess I could get into Alias or maybe get out more.