aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see the amount of dharma logos there where aswell it was like totaly OTT. they were everywhere in this episode..........

Least it defo defo defo told us they are STILL doing the experiment on the island what ever it may be......

btw the doctor who spoke to ethan outside the 'room' was idd zeke with no beard.Also kate found stage glue and zekes fake beard.

no offence cheef but the thread name is may contain spoilers :)

some peeps havent even started watching season2 yet

Yeh but I am thinking of Dan and Rachie who have seen everythign up until this episode.

You weren't discuss it you were pointing out what happens in the episode in a mroe specific way.

Anyway I don't understand the scene where Eko and Jin seen the "others" kids walk about with dirty feet and basically resembled primitives.

Yeh but I am thinking of Dan and Rachie who have seen everythign up until this episode.

You weren't discuss it you were pointing out what happens in the episode in a mroe specific way.

Anyway I don't understand the scene where Eko and Jin seen the "others" kids walk about with dirty feet and basically resembled primitives.

kate found stage glue and a fake beard mate. maybes zeke isnt the only one dressing up as a castaway to throw everyone off the real scent. u clearly see him as a crisp looking well kept doctor in claires flashback . but as we all remeber when jack and co came into contact with zeke and the others they were all dressed like cavemen/pirates (minks) lol

what confused me is claire was in that hatch not even 2 months ago,Yet when they discover it its completly empty and kinda run down?. i had to continualy remind myself of times and dates as it kinda makes u think it hasnt been used for as long as the other run down hatch we saw....

Also i honestly think Hendry was sent to infiltrate Jacks lot.

Who was mr ecko appologising to? dont suppose anyone else has been thinking along the lines of his brother has a major part in this?.

The whole beard thing. If it wasn't Zekes. The only point in that in doing that is to fool us and I doubt they would do that because it would be completely pointless.

The thing about the place being run after 2 months. I reckont hey moved their equipment as they knew that Claire would remember and they would come back.

Next episode ain't till March 22!

Gives me plenty of time to refresh with season 1.

i did get a bit bored with season 1 after about 10 episodes then got back into it right near the end, we're about 6 episodes in season 2 over here and i agree with camie, you just dont know where its leading - lots of twists and turns every episode!

its defo zekes beard as you hhear his voice speaking to jack and its the exact same voice thats speaks to ethan..

how would the beard be to fool US?

zeke had a beard wen confronting jack yet when he speaks to ethan outside the room he clearly doesnt have a beard.

the beard and all the theatrics are there to scare/fool the other islanders (jack and co)

Just like the smoke and the mechanical noises and the trees shaking all have to be man made or we are going into xfiles ground.

we already defo kno theres an experiment happening on the island and all the scare tactics and the like are there for a reason..to keep the others away (lets remember to zekes lot jacks lot are the others and visa versa).

PLus if it wasnt zekes beard why did Kate find it (she was the only one out of the 3 ladys) that saw zeke

ill place £10 on it was defo zekes beard

Sorry. It was just by your comment that maybe Zeke wasn't the only one dressing up.

I thought you meant that the fake beard might not be zeke's.

Yeh I think all of them are dressed up and that they are all scientists.

It does close down a lot of theories though. Which is great.

i still really want to find out whats up with them taking all the children "if there nice people",and simply scientists then i have to wonder if jack and his band of bristers are really real...

why can locke walk?

why is ecko a freak (i like him tho) but lets not kid ourselfs on he was once a mass killer?

will walt be replaced? :(

why did jack awake in the jungle so far away from everyone else

i stil have a lot of unaswered Questions but to many to mention

Well the black smoke is still getting my backing for Jack waking in the jungle.(look at the smoke in his eyes in the pilot)

What makes Eko a freak? He was a drug lord and then seen the light and became a priest. He killed two men and lost the children to them and that messed him up quite a bit.

I think Locke walking could be to do with the eletromagnets and the crash shocking his CNS(central nerve system).

What makes Eko a freak?

He would have you believe everything thats happening on the island is directly related to bible storys. he thinks clair named her baby after mose's brother.He makes you think about other motives for what the island is. why would he do this? ok freak was a harsh word from me but theres defo something about his character. Everything ecko has seen upto now he has seen/read some where before.

right here goes another one of my warped theorys

when ethan goes to speak to zeke in the corridor he says "what the hell am i going to tell him,do you know what hes going to do when he finds out"

I reckon he was talking about Jack, i think Jack is the main guy who is behind all of this.

(jack awakens in a strange place from his seating on the plane.

his acting sometimes almost makes u thinks hes not that great an actor but i think its because he has other motives...

Just after jack speaks to desmond (from the hatch on the island) in the stadium he goes back to the hospital and performs an operation that is impossible therefore creating a miracle. an operation that was 1million to one i think jacks dad said.

He performs this miracle operation on the lady he saves (his future wife) and because he can only save one person from the crash he doesnt save Boone and shannons dad and they died 1st on the island.

.....also jack was defiently meant to die after the 1st episode but didnt as he became a very likely character.. also lost isnt finished being written so i completly believe he could end up to be the source of all information.

There i said it

He would have you believe everything thats happening on the island is directly related to bible storys. he thinks clair named her baby after mose's brother.He makes you think about other motives for what the island is. why would he do this? ok freak was a harsh word from me but theres defo something about his character. Everything ecko has seen upto now he has seen/read some where before.

I don't agree with that.

He is just religous that's all.

right here goes another one of my warped theorys

when ethan goes to speak to zeke in the corridor he says "what the hell am i going to tell him' date='do you know what hes going to do when he finds out"

I reckon he was talking about Jack, i think Jack is the main guy who is behind all of this.

(jack awakens in a strange place from his seating on the plane.

his acting sometimes almost makes u thinks hes not that great an actor but i think its because he has other motives...

Just after jack speaks to desmond (from the hatch on the island) in the stadium he goes back to the hospital and performs an operation that is impossible therefore creating a miracle. an operation that was 1million to one i think jacks dad said.

He performs this miracle operation on the lady he saves (his future wife) and because he can only save one person from the crash he doesnt save Boone and shannons dad and they died 1st on the island.

.....also jack was defiently meant to die after the 1st episode but didnt as he became a very likely character.. also lost isnt finished being written so i completly believe he could end up to be the source of all information.

There i said it[/quote']

I think Jack is one of the best actors in the show IMO. It isn't finished written but the creators do know how it's going to end.

The theory about Jack I can see where you are getting at but that would really contradict having him wake up in the island on his own as he has no one to fool in that scene.

And to answer smooth_groover's questions...

1.Desomond fell down the ditch that Ana Lucia made:laughing:

2.It will summon the transformers

3.Walt is currently being tested on by researchers with hormone pills

For Micheal see question 1.

4. Jack is never a prick he is the only one with some sense.

Really?

I like it merely for the fact that it opens new doors and closes a lot of theories. The beard being fake, the station being ambandoned...the cot(with the mobil of planes) and the "sickness". I don't think the acting was great on Claire's behalf although she isn't THAT bad an actress.

Really?

I like it merely for the fact that it opens new doors and closes a lot of theories. The beard being fake' date=' the station being ambandoned...the cot(with the mobil of planes) and the "sickness". I don't think the acting was great on Claire's behalf although she isn't THAT bad an actress.[/quote']

I suppose it is more of a "link" type episode but it didn't stand out for me. As for Claire, it was just when she was shouting at the French woman, it was really cringeworthy.

I really enjoyed that episode actually. But it does close and open a heap of theories.

I agree with pretty much everything Jaseyboi said except that I'm not convinced Jack is the ultimate source of answers. Too much stuff points otherwise, although i guess with some 'the faculty' style flashbacks showing 'what really happened' they could make it appear that jack is the main guy. But I doubt it really. And that Henry guy is definitely suspect in some shape or form - he would be a pretty pointless character if he wasn't!

However, the fact Zeke refers to a higher 'he' means that obviously there is a far bigger picture and heirachy of people conducting experiments.