aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck' date=' I'm only up to episode seven. I better catch up. Lost is my favourite show of the last few years, perhaps bar Six Feet Under but that's gone now. *sobs*[/quote']

Aha!

Can you please let me know what happened in the last episode of Six Feet Under, as I hear it was chillingly phenomonal...Ty!!

• 1 month later...
when you say up to 10' date=' do you mean 10 included? i watched 10 the other day, a lot slower than the previous couple, echo is a crazy mo fo yo[/quote']

i've got 1-9 and am part way through downloading 10 (first time i downloaded it, it was desperate housewives?)

which one are they up to thats been shown on tv?

Anyone Got any season 2 theorys yet or are we not allowed to discuss such things due to spoilers and the like for the season 1 people

I have a few good ones

If you go back and watch the scene with Eko dealing with the two guys about the heroin, when they talk to each other in arabic, one of them mentions Sayid. So I reckon he's connected somehow.

Also, if you pause the scene where Eko and the smoke are staring at eachother, the part where the camera passes through the smoke - you see images of his past! Not really a theory but a really cool part!

Huzzah! I finally got BitTorrent to work! Episodes 3+4 downloading slowly as I type!

I don't see why you shouldn't put spoilers in here since the subject of the thread clearly says it's season 2' date=' if people don't want to know what happens they should just resist reading the thread![/color'] ;)

That freckles, is correct!

Wait until you get up to episode 9 though - the cliffhanger on that one is a right motherfucker! :popcorn:

That freckles' date=' is correct!

Wait until you get up to episode 9 though - the cliffhanger on that one is a right motherfucker! :popcorn:[/quote']

I'm working my way steadily towards it. Episode 5 is now weaving its way onto my harddrive.

Is it just me or are some of the flashbacks in this series a millions times better than last?

I'm working my way steadily towards it. Episode 5 is now weaving its way onto my harddrive.

Is it just me or are some of the flashbacks in this series a millions times better than last?

Your gonna be blown away by episode 6.. I was:up:

And don't worry about the start of it, your comp. doesn't crash...lol..you'll see.

Awesome!!

The latest episode rocked.. "Are you a priest?" .. "Yes"

Idd he is he didnt speak for 40days and 40nights lol

Lets remeber about the original hatch : Des was not meant to be in there he crashed on the island and the scientist saved his life in return for doing half his shifts = When that scientist died so should have his hatch (Like the other 5 hathces there are on the island)

Where did i come to the 5 hatch conclusion

1) On the reel of tape where there is an introduction to the experiment it clearly says on the tape (more than once) 3of5..

2)The tail end survivors where in some kind of hatch aswell remeber (there hatch was run down and looked fook all like "The Hatch" (as in desmonds) because when the scientist died inside the hatch become rundown/unlived in and likely taken over by "the others" (But a small clue it was once a hatch is echo found the cut reel of tape in a book in the hatch)

Help me with these theorys

Im not a big bible fan but

"as long as i have my people and my staff" +-+ Echo has a staff which he is inscribing stuff on?

Echo didnt speak for 40days and 40nights

Claire randomly calls her baby arran (moses brother was called arran and was moses's voice?)

What did one snowman say to the other snowman? .... des asked locke "are you the one" locke replys " em yeah em yes i am" But didnt know the answer so there alone tells you that there is proof they were expecting sombody specific to come (Back) to thge island

One last thing

Episode one season one

Jack awake's in the forest about 100yards from anyone he was beside on the plane (not so strange you would think plane crashed can be random) BUT how did he manage to get sucked out the plane over the heads of people sitting behind him..... agin plane crashes are random....But for jack to have been sucked out his chair (after you see him strapping in) and over the heads of people behind him he woulda been ripped to shreds.....he was also sitting directly across from the colored lady (i foget her name but her who lost her man) yet she appeared on the beach he awoke in the jungle... Maybe its just me but i find that very strange...

Full seat strap on and buckled to be sucked out a plane seatless and over the heads of like 3 rows of chairs seems strange

on a lighter note i heard a funny one the other day "with that ammount of charlie and herion on an island who would want saved" LOL (not that agree with smack)

Yea I've been asking myself some questions about it all as well.

Like Why did they want Walt?

What is the link between Walt + Hurley? (You see them in the plane..Walt hasn't said anything to his dad or anyone else all day and hasn't looked at anything but his Handheld.yet he looks up and smiles at hurley!!hmmz)

I'm not sure about the whole 5 hatch thing' date=' I personally think it's only 2...As the tape is divided into 2 reels? I never seen the 3rd reel bitty mind you.

The plane crash is very odd idd... I'm beggining to think this is all wrapped around locke somehow.

Yet hurley's numbers are odd too, I think that everyone who dies on the island are represented by one of Hurley's numbers, which means Kate has to die soon..as she is No. 23! I bet if reasearch was done into it, Boone had a number too.

But thats the great thing about Lost, no-one can spoil it, becos no-one knows what the crack is.[/quote']

THAT WAS ME THAT WROTE THAT...soz Jase.:gringo:

i've tried to download ep 10 4 times now! but some cunt thinks its funny to put desperate housewives / stargate / rome / and some other american programme i can't identify up on limewire and naming them "lost season 2 episode 10"

what a bunch of cocks!

The scurge of downloading stuff.

i get mine first time from torrentreactor.net