aberdeen-music

most famous / well know person on abdn music

Noir

wow' date=' cos he's been on the telly.

so has Neil, so has Jester, so have I, so have countless other people who are registered here no doubt.

it's kind of sad that nobody has yet given a musically related response.[/quote']

yeah but its not a one off thing. he is in a documentry on BBC 1 scotland at 8.30pm. like that is shown every week, and he's one of only five people on it.

not just like a one off peoples court day time tv crap prgramme that got cancelled cause no one watched it

and Ryan. but he is more just popular throughout aberdeen.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned
yeah but its not a one off thing. he is in a documentry on BBC 1 scotland at 8.30pm. like that is shown every week' date=' and he's one of only five people on it.

not just like a one off peoples court day time tv crap prgramme that got cancelled cause no one watched it[/quote']

I was tempted to restrict my answer to "so?" but it would have violated the eight-character rule...

Guest tv tanned
Not even close. I believe there are registered users who have had top ten hits. They don't post much though.

Annie Lennox and The Shamen are registered on a-m.com?

Guest Les Stroszek
Not even close. I believe there are registered users who have had top ten hits. They don't post much though.

Its Micheal Jackson. Hes found a new way to get his kicks... He posts on here!

So what? It's a short-term documentary series (and to be honest' date=' it's shite).

There are people on here that have done more.

Christ's sake it's easy to get on Tv... I've been on the news twice (interviewed once) and I'm also in some grampian teacher training videos as a "typical student".

Connected with music... probably Del to be honest.[/quote']

my point being that he is more famous than someone who was on tv as a one off...

im not saying the programme is the best around. just that more people will have seen him on tv, on adverts, in the big issue etc. than someone who is happening to watch a news interview or something.

and that was the question of this thread... who is the most famous..... and i was stateing who and why.....

Paulscoconutass and Hog.

Paul because he's out quite a lot and friendly enough to speak to people, and therefore is pretty well know.

Hog because he's notorious using these boards to try and get laid, so everyone knows who he is.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Hog because he's notorious for trying to use the boards to "get laid" so everyone knows who he is.

It's "using these boards to try and get laid". Not "trying to use the boards".

Guest Neubeatz
Maybe Hog's carpet is up' date=' so he's trying to use the boards instead?

He could set up a 'splinter group'.[/quote']

Or if there was a knothole in the wood..........

Kimmett's still on the go, his windows are still getting covered in crap on a regular basis and he's still going for all the young girls. He's still getting sacked from job after job too, the last I heard was that he went to Amsterdam for a couple of days, came back, and tried to claim that he was living there now.