aberdeen-music

MMW, Ascension, SOM, Weeping Jesus, BK, Stayover at the Tunnels

Hog

How you resist such a mix of local music !

All for a good cause aswell something which could affect us all someday.

Helping the world abit by making a racket

Wow

what a deal

We may even see a bit of fisticuffs between bands

:cheers:

It will be good to see supposed hatred in one room and for a good cause

yas

Yep, Im going to go around and whisper lies into peoples ears so it causes even more tension, maybe a ring with barbed wire too. All in the name of charity *smiley smiley*

gear wise, they will have the house kit (Drums, 1 Axe cab, bass combo). i will be pringing my supream Cab and Bry (bass) will prob bing his bass cab. you are welcom to use our cabs, not heads though (sorry).

oh, anyone, can you please tell me how to put a signature pic thingy under every post of mine? its been driving me crazy.

Guest bluesxman

Also be warned that the Tunnels drum stool was knackered the other week, was at lowest height only so unless you are about 4 foot tall it's a problem, and I ended up having to sit on one of the plastic chairs to play. That was fun. May be worth seeing if they have a new one yet...

Can I use somebody else's amp/head?

I can't really be arsed taking my own and it would be a bit silly for 8 bands to have 8 amps sitting about.

You can use mine if you want.

I will have my amp available for any of the bands to use. There will also be the Tunnels amp, bass amp and kit. Please use these if you can, it cuts down on time regarding band chengeovers. If you can only use your own amp if you really need to.

As Dusty said, 8 amps sitting about would be silly.

Cheers

Hog:cheers:

Guest DustyDeviada
gear wise' date=' they will have the house kit (Drums, 1 Axe cab, bass combo). i will be pringing my supream Cab and Bry (bass) will prob bing his bass cab. you are welcom to use our cabs, not heads though (sorry).

oh, anyone, can you please tell me how to put a signature pic thingy under every post of mine? its been driving me crazy.[/quote']

OK, but really it's Chi 666's fault for asying that there is only a cab.

And I think you have to be a supporter to get a signature and picture.