aberdeen-music

Beginners drum tuition available NOW

Biz

At a studio in central Aberdeen,or I can set up, tune up, and give advice on your own drums and give tuition at your place.

I have over 20 years experience gigging, recording,and teaching but will not teach Jazz or namby pamby shite.

Previous clients have been male and females from 6 to 60 years old.

PM me for more details,cheers Biz.

he doesn't mention anything about money' date=' i believe its all for charity.[/quote']

I can't imagine charity has much use for drum tuition. Especially as A'deen is definately not a registered charity, is it? Or am I the only one on here with a fully functioning body? Or something..?

I'm sorry, its just, when I see an advert for drum tuition, with no mention of them being free, or in the name of charity, in a music website, that isn't a charity, I must admit, being the fool I am, that the immediate assumption that I (again, stupidly) jump to, is that there must be some sort of transaction going on here, with financial gain to the 'offerer' of such service.

If not then Biz is one hell of a guy! But he needs work on his marketing skills. If the lessons are free then I'm sure interest will increase TENFOLD if he actually mentions this minor fact.

(obviously you didn't mean there would be no money being handed over, and that such money would be what is going to charity. You should probably be more clear about things in future, so dumbfucks like me can understand it and don't have to create long-winded explanations for their misunderstandings)

*teehee*