aberdeen-music

Tears of Grace, Samurai Fury, Debassed

ben_1903

Tears of Grace were awesome.

Dude' date=' you guys still sounded sweet, but you just didn't have the crowd. Unfortunate, but you guys still played well. As for the tuning thing, go check out the threads about how essential a pedal tuner is. :D

Anyone catch Debassed? Any verdicts?[/quote']

i thought you guys were pretty cool. i thought u were like a punk band so i was pleasently surprised by your metal stylings. We should gig again some time.

it's funny, the first thing i did when i got home was look at pedal tuners on the net lol!:up:

Tears of Grace are getting better and better with every gig, the confidence is starting to come (deservedly so). The atmosphere was there allright, and wasn't an unpleasant atmosphere at all. IF YOU'RE LISTENING PROMOTERS, GIVE THEM DECENT GIGS...damnit :)

As for empty-words slagging you guys off, well, let's just say his band is absolutely fucking terrible and wouldn't know a tune if it smacked them in a face :D

Tears of Grace are getting better and better with every gig' date=' the confidence is starting to come (deservedly so). The atmosphere was there allright, and wasn't an unpleasant atmosphere at all. IF YOU'RE LISTENING PROMOTERS, GIVE THEM DECENT GIGS...damnit :)

As for empty-words slagging you guys off, well, let's just say his band is absolutely fucking terrible and wouldn't know a tune if it smacked them in a face :D[/quote']

hahahahahahahaahhaahahah

Tears of Grace are getting better and better with every gig' date=' the confidence is starting to come (deservedly so). The atmosphere was there allright, and wasn't an unpleasant atmosphere at all. IF YOU'RE LISTENING PROMOTERS, GIVE THEM DECENT GIGS...damnit :)

As for empty-words slagging you guys off, well, let's just say his band is absolutely fucking terrible and wouldn't know a tune if it smacked them in a face :D[/quote']

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep, You are the expert.

How can someone who knows nothing about Death/grind or infact music in genral, make comments on my or anyother band? As many many people have said cloud, you dont know shit, and yet again i would love for you to say that to my face.

And i never slagged them off at all, i just said i think they are shite.

Empty-words

I have never heard your band (do you have a myspace?)

Even if cloud knows nothing of 'grind' why doesn't that allow him to pass comment over TOG?

Anyhoo - no one is going to agree here. Tog is the band a few people on here love to hate. Some have previously admited to being pleasantly surprised at a few of our gigs, others haven't.

kernel-loaf: i wouldn't bother I've been telling people that for a very long time and it doesn't work. Thanks though :)

Let it be everyone.

kernel-loaf: i wouldn't bother I've been telling people that for a very long time and it doesn't work. Thanks though :)

I think the reason they continue to do so is because a member of tears of grace and/or someone who is friendly with the band ALWAYS replies to them, and that provokes an argument.

You should just leave such comments alone, regardless of your desire to give them a piece of your mind. That way, people will take notice of the fact that you aren't going to care if they describe your band as mere "shite" and they will lose interest in dishing out such petty comments

Lets face the facts and get more on topic.

Last night at Drummonds Samurai Fury and Debassed were supporting Tears of Grace.

We played our little hearties out, heh. We seemed to go down quite well from what I could see, and we loved it.

Samurai Fury were as good as always. Look up consistant in the dictionary and I swear you'll see them.

That's the best I've seen Tears of Grace. All you haters should either go see them and keep an open mind or just stop being pissy towards them because they're doing what they do and they do it well in many a persons eyes. Plus, they got me onstage, which was fun!

In closing, can't we all just get along?

Oh, and definately up for another gig with the mighty Fury! :D