aberdeen-music

Tears of Grace, Samurai Fury, Debassed

ben_1903

Ahoy everyone:

Teras Of Grace are headlining drummonds for their last gig of 2005 on sunday december 11th.

Support comes from brilliant local band Debassed and balls out classic rock Samurai Fury - both must see bands!

Due to it being a sunday, and many fans being from out of town:

doors - 6:30 pm

342598968_m.jpg

Its a bargain at 2 quid see you all there!! :cheers:

Come on people! this is a great lineup, for less than a quid a band!

this is the perfect chance for all thoose people who judge tears og grace without seeing them live, it aint exactly gunna break the bank, and has two other, also fantastic supports!

This is also gonna be the last Debassed gig for a while!

A few things are happening, like our drummer getting his leg sorted and the recruitement of a new bassist, so this is your last chance to check us out for a while, and with this line-up!

Also, we'll be debuting our new song "Bitter Sweet Reality" which has some major riffage!

Come check it out.

Ahoy everyone:

Teras Of Grace are headlining drummonds for their last gig on 2005 on sunday december 11th and we're playing everysong we've ever played together even if that means a certain cheesey cover by a certain punk band.

Support comes from brilliant local band Debassed and balls out classic rock Samurai Fury - both must see bands!

Due to it being a sunday' date=' and many fans being from out of town:

[img']http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/data/3112/342598968_m.jpg

I guess it's going to be an orange juice sales night for the barstaff.

Yeah, that's pretty pathetic. Take it somewhere else and lets keep this thread on topic, and without the unwanted opinions of some.

This is an early start, so you can easily go see both gigs if you can spare 5.

Also, you don't need to go to a gig to give to charity.

"Yeah, I'll give to charity...but only if I get something out of it. You! Perform for me!"

i dont think its like that to be honest' date=' but lets not get into an argument about it, no reason why both of these gigs cant be a success :)[/quote']

spot on.

So anyway - come to this gig.....or if not go to the other one. Choice is yours - however this is an opportunity for those who have labelled tog as goth drivel to come and be proven wrong.

this is tears og grace QUOTE]

Ahoy everyone:

Teras Of Grace are headlining drummonds for their last gig of 2005 on sunday december 11th.

Due to it being a sunday' date=' and many fans being from out of town:

[img']http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/data/3112/342598968_m.jpg

Lol and "Teras" Of Grace is accurate as well Ben? :p