aberdeen-music

Sick

Guest tv tanned

Plus it's just sickening' date=' it's not like a hamster has much defence other than biting...

[/color']

If you pick them up by scruff of their neck they can't even bite, plus it's also looks humourous. You may put immense pressure on poor little hammy's head and give it a prolapsed eye, but if you're only picking it up in the first place to do something cruel to it this is another bonus.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's sick; but it is just a hamster. I mean, yeah - whoever killed it in such a... manner, should be reprimanded if caught.

But to make it in the news? Come on. Surely there must be something more relevant to report on. And I don't know if it's cruel or barbaric but once, when I owned an air rifle, I blasted the fuck out of some bird that kept making noises outside my window early in the morning.

Yeah' date=' that's sick; but it is just a hamster. I mean, yeah - whoever killed it in such a... manner, should be reprimanded if caught.

But to make it in the news? Come on. Surely there must be something more relevant to report on. And I don't know if it's cruel or barbaric but once, when I owned an air rifle, I blasted the fuck out of some bird that kept making noises outside my window early in the morning.[/quote']

It's cruel and barbaric, you could have just opened your window and yelled at it, I'm sure that would have frightened it off.

Poor birdy. :(

It's cruel and barbaric' date=' you could have just opened your window and yelled at it, I'm sure that would have frightened it off.

Poor birdy. :([/quote']

Plenty more where it came from. And trying to shoo it did fuck all, putting bird seed at the other end of the garden on the opposite side of the house did fuck all, everything else I tried (including making the dog go out and bark at it) didn't provide results which lasted. This method, although a little final, worked brilliantly.

Plenty more where it came from. And trying to shoo it did fuck all' date=' putting bird seed at the other end of the garden on the opposite side of the house did fuck all, everything else I tried (including making the dog go out and bark at it) didn't provide results which lasted. This method, although a little final, worked brilliantly.[/quote']

Pfft. You could have worn earplugs or something. You didn't need to "blast the fuck out of it".. that's just mean. :(

Guest Page 99

I like this idea.

'Blasting the fuck' out of anything which makes a noise, which happens to irritate you.

Late saturday nights at the top end of Union Street just became all the more fun for some of us. :D

I think it's fucking sick what those kids did.

Psydoll has had many rodents and his remaining guinea pig is a cute wee fella and I loved all his gerbils. Some of you fools may find it funny killing a hamster, but remember it's someones pet and you get attached to your pets be it a dog, cat, snake or hamster.

It's not even in the slightest bit funny, and if I caught the wee nyaffs doing what they did to a pet of mine I'd attach a firework to them, light it, stand back and see how they liked it. While fiming it.

Animal cruelty is not funny. Not everyone has "lttle sniggers" at stories like this.

What's the fucking world coming to?

Guest tv tanned
oh come on it's just a bloody rodent. It's the kind of thing kids do. Why this is in the news atall I really don't know. BTW how does cowardice come into this?

People who attack defenceless creatures in order to satisfy some sick desire to cause pain or death are cowards.

If you really find it acceptable that people kill animals for nothing more than amusement, you need help.

Poor hamster' date=' but inside I sniggered a little. And most of you did too, you're just too scared to admit it.[/quote']

Very true.

These days I don't even kill spiders, but I would be lying if I said that I had never filled a paper bag with crabs and small fish, and then set it on fire behind the beach huts when on holiday in 1995.

I think it's fucking sick what those kids did.

Psydoll has had many rodents and his remaining guinea pig is a cute wee fella and I loved all his gerbils. Some of you fools may find it funny killing a hamster' date=' but remember it's someones pet and you get attached to your pets be it a dog, cat, snake or hamster.

It's not even in the slightest bit funny, and if I caught the wee nyaffs doing what they did to a pet of mine I'd attach a firework to them, light it, stand back and see how they liked it. While fiming it.

Animal cruelty is not funny. Not everyone has "lttle sniggers" at stories like this.

What's the fucking world coming to?[/quote']

Was it actually somebody's pet?? I assumed they had bought the hamster themselves. Are hamsters expensive?

Guest pop-notmyface
Cameras are one of my new hates' date=' you can't go anywhere these days without someone flashing a camera / camera phone about. Ever time something funny happens everyone whips out the camera phones; every gig people go to folk are recording it on their phones; you can't even dance in some clubs without sceenies running about talking myspace photos. Unfortunately it's one of those things that our genereation will no doubt be stuck with for years to come. Just like those pathetic wristbands and jet-black emo haircuts.

They've also opened the window to film bad stuff like this; although i'm with Neil Ex, everyone's killed a small animal at one point, i was just lacking such creativity.[/quote']

sorry, but i just can't go anywhere without my camera. if i had, i would have missed some beautiful moments in life...

Very true.

These days I don't even kill spiders' date=' but I would be lying if I said that I had never filled a paper bag with crabs and small fish, and then set it on fire behind the beach huts when on holiday in 1995.[/quote']

Yeah it's true, I think it's just a normal part of growing up. When you do actually kill an animal for the first time, wether just for adolescent fun or under controlled circumstances (i.e going hunting with an adult), I think most people experience some degree of guilt and the realisation that things like rabbits, pigeons, deer and fish etc do deserve some degree of respect. At that moment you begin to understand that even though you can kill these things, it's senseless to do it simply for enjoyment.

I think a good rule to go by is "you have to eat whatever you kill".

These kids learned a lesson (I hope) by realising the pointless nature of their actions and since it was sensationalised in the press they obviously will have learned that most people don't approve of what they did.

Yeah it's true' date=' I think it's just a normal part of growing up. When you do actually kill an animal for the first time, wether just for adolescent fun or under controlled circumstances (i.e going hunting with an adult), I think most people experience some degree of guilt and the realisation that things like rabbits, pigeons, deer and fish etc do deserve some degree of respect. At that moment you begin to understand that even though you can kill these things, it's senseless to do it simply for enjoyment.

I think a good rule to go by is "you have to eat whatever you kill".

These kids learned a lesson (I hope) by realising the pointless nature of their actions and since it was sensationalised in the press they obviously will have learned that most people don't approve of what they did.[/quote']

True, when I was a teenager I used to go shooting. Not just airguns, shotguns too. I shot, Rabbits, Hares, Partridge, Pigeons, Crows, Deer, Stoats pretty much anything that was legal to shoot. Even gutted a deer once, man it stinks if you cut the bowels open by mistake.

Anyways, Im the opposite now, dont even have the heart to kill an ant. Its amazing what age can do.