aberdeen-music

old people in bands

delboy

quite right he doesnt look it but he is it, frustrating thing about what he has is he has something capable of going onto something but poor chaps age goes against him, pity, hopefully he'll groom sharon more, if the videos are to suceed then sharon is vital, she needs to ditch the zits mind.

this is the funniest thread Ive seen for a while and half flattered half pissing myself laughing!

hey, the way Del is ranting you might actually think he's bitter after being booted out of a band for being a drunkard and a gob-shite who never stopped slagging of his own band members........

being in Lesters band is great btw! - two grown ups and two kids makes decent mix of youth and experience thankyoooooo! :D

Ahem...25 what? stone?

I dunno if I want to be in a band when I'm over 25. I'll wait and see.

Perhaps I should start another thread named FUDGES COCK TEST,which will feature "celebrities" duking it out.

Yesterdays battle of words by Jonny and Rob gave me plenty fuel for thought and I think it is time Betamax and Del squared up to each other.

Suggestions for a suitable way to settle their differences will be appreciated.

How about an arse kicking competition?,they take turns at booting each other up the arse and first to call it a day gets a ,you've guessed it, BOOT UP THE ARSE.

Let's NOT... I feel a FUDGE CELEBRITY COCK FIGHTcoming on

I know you are far too mature, dignified and ladylike to get involved in an arse kicking match,let alone a battle of the Janets,but please DO let us have our childish fun watching the auld enemies battling it out with their seemingly endless hate/ love/hate relationships.

OK let's say COCK FIGHT

Del and Betamax each get a photo of each other nude and hopefully this will lead to them to at least getting a semi.

THEN THE ACTION BEGINS...

They then, in a style similar to conkers, whap each others cocks together until the loser can not stand the pain/shoots their bolt in excitement.

The winner then gets to bugger the loser.

No real loser though as the bumbee will in all probability love it.

As will the winner.

This is because the contestants will have proved beyond all doubt that they are poofs for getting into such a big girly fight in the first place.

No offence meant to any real poofs,in fact you will benefit more than most by the spectacle of two heterosexuals giving each other a good rogering in the middle of The Moorings bar.

I was under the impression we've tried to settle the score with Del numerous times... and it was all fine... and then he got some wine and it's apparently not.

Del used to be in a band with members of the videos... this band was called real shocks. reals shocks are dead. End of.

Let's all move along.

Dels not capable of moving on obviously.

Funny thing is, there were other people (Gogs/Mike/Kerry) who played in Real Shocks who I still get on with with despite them leaving the band during its 3 years of nano activity. No hassle and we've all still got time for each other and might even wanna work on the odd thing together in the future if thats the way it pans out. But its unlikely anyone in our contingent will ever give Del the time of day. Shame, but its down to him.

I know you are far too mature' date=' dignified and ladylike to get involved in an arse kicking match,let alone a battle of the Janets,but please DO let us have our childish fun watching the auld enemies battling it out with their seemingly endless hate/ love/hate relationships.

OK let's say COCK FIGHT

Del and Betamax each get a photo of each other nude and hopefully this will lead to them to at least getting a semi.

THEN THE ACTION BEGINS...

They then, in a style similar to conkers, whap each others cocks together until the loser can not stand the pain/shoots their bolt in excitement.

The winner then gets to bugger the loser.

No real loser though as the bumbee will in all probability love it.

As will the winner.

This is because the contestants will have proved beyond all doubt that they are poofs for getting into such a big girly fight in the first place.

No offence meant to any real poofs,in fact you will benefit more than most by the spectacle of two heterosexuals giving each other a good rogering in the middle of The Moorings bar.[/quote']

Yellow Bus for Mr Biz.........

Damn those hangovers...

they sure put an end to the bickering.

I can imagine a certain person is feeling pretty guilty/foolish,and is giving some though to a written apology later in the afternoon.....no doubt to be followed a few hours later by even more drunken rants,ho hoh ho XMAS has come early again.

It must be great for the ego having a stalker just like proper pop stars do

he he he.