aberdeen-music

Red Bull...

Guest MDP

i am addicted to red bull, i LOVE the taste of it, not the buzz(which i dont tend to get anymore) Anyone who has ever met me will know that i usually have a can (or a pint) of red bull in my hand...

what are your opinions on red bull?? :cheers:

redbull-can.jpg

i get a sugar hit - so red bull keeps me going for ages. i do like the taste of it too. If i get bored of JD on a nigh tout, a few Vodkas n red bull and i can then go back to JD.

once had a can of irn bru during a recording session and in the studio at Capn toms i found a spinny chair and went and started spinning round on it - i was forbidden to drink at practice again. :(

drummer + sugar = bad

Guest Les Stroszek

Well since I've found out it was 14 cans and not 10 im impressed by yuor ability to handle it but I thought you were goint to take off like a rocket! HYPER! All cool though! Got to say though I've heard all sorts of horrible things that have happened to people of have drank that much Red Bull...

It's so bad for you it's not even worth saying.

It'll rot your insides to buggery and back.

It'll give you bad teeth.

It tastes like (bad) medicine.

It's vastly overpriced.

It turns some folk into complete tossers.

Their adverts are annoying and misleading.

It doens't keep me awake at all.

Other than that, it's great!

Guest five years
i am addicted to red bull' date=' i LOVE the taste of it, not the buzz(which i dont tend to get anymore) Anyone who has ever met me will know that i usually have a can (or a pint) of red bull in my hand...

what are your opinions on red bull?? :cheers:[/quote']

so you're planning on being vastly overweight in a couple of years then...good luck with that...

It's so bad for you it's not even worth saying.

It'll rot your insides to buggery and back.

It'll give you bad teeth.

It tastes like (bad) medicine.

It's vastly overpriced.

It turns some folk into complete tossers.

Their adverts are annoying and misleading.

It doens't keep me awake at all.

Other than that' date=' it's great![/quote']

it has been proven to actually make your liver bleed.

i have, i havent been drinking more than a few cans at a gig, but at the botb final i thought "fuckit" and drank lots

it is amazing, i seem to be able to drink it like water, very expensive water...

i swear, after new year you will never see me touch the stuff, im serious, i WILL manage

edit... proPlus is a fucking stupid thing to be popping, at least red bull tastes fucking lovely, there is no point in taking anything with caffeine in it for the sake of getting hyper.

I hate the taste of the stuff' date=' and the price. But if I start to get tired on a night out, some vodka and red bull keeps me awake...

Used it for studying before too, not sure if it worked.

How can you be addicted to the taste?! eugh....[/quote']

Feeling tired is one of your bodies ways of telling you you've had enough alcohol.

By mixing a stimulant (red bull) with a depresant (alcohol) you are in danger of drinking far more than is good for you. The effects of the red bull will wear off first and the depresant effects of the vodka can cause supression of the respratory system (not unlike the effects of heroin.....) it can also cause you to vomit in your sleep and i'm sure you can guess the dangers of that.

In short, if you feel tired by all means have a red bull and party on but leave out the vodka.

G...

Red Bull is pretty horrible stuff. I used to drink cans upon cans of it at work, but then i realised how horrible it was. i also drank it with vodka.... staying up all night having the shakes because of too many vodka red bulls is the worst feeling ever.

i went through an irn bru addiction too... lovely stuff, still drink it, just not in vast quantities now

these days my main tipple is... orange juice. i think i drink too much of that too

maybe i should just stick to tea... hrmmmm