aberdeen-music

Aberdeen based solo artists?

Guest Firefly

It hardly seems worth me commenting really does it. Isnt that kind of post what the restart was meant to be getting rid of ?

The Boy Lacks Patience is very good' date=' also worth checking out is Amber, and Ian Simpson when he gigs.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

What's that supposed mean? The guys initial post was only stating that he didn't particularly like the style that your 'pals' play in and if there were any alternatives. I thought it was your type of post we were trying to get rid of???

:down:

What's that supposed mean? The guys initial post was only stating that he didn't particularly like the style that your 'pals' play in and if there were any alternatives. I thought it was your type of post we were trying to get rid of???

:down:

Sorry I didnt meant the thread, everyone is entitlesd to their opinions obviously, I meant Betamax's pointless comments.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Mr Blastcap

hey alan

wahts the best way of getting some of your cd's, i have been searching the internet but since you live down the road from me i thought it might be easyer to go direct. i want that master of the fuzzyn fade out cd min.

Guest Mr Blastcap
PM me with an address and I'll post one out' date=' or nip along to a gig (if you let me know to bring the CD):up:

I'll happily swap for some Sidca sounds:love:[/quote']

top one alan, it arrived today, your song about the dangers threatening a bloke called Phillip made me well paranoid before going to work. especially buses, allthough i worry more about getting my head removed by the wing mirror. i sent you some stuff so hopefully it should get to you soon ish.

top one alan' date=' it arrived today, your song about the dangers threatening a bloke called Phillip made me well paranoid before going to work. especially buses, allthough i worry more about getting my head removed by the wing mirror. i sent you some stuff so hopefully it should get to you soon ish.[/quote']

I've had a few wing-mirror near misses recently, too....maybe it's some kind of bus drivers' game?

Looking forward to the music!:music: