aberdeen-music

What's happened up the Tree???

Neuropath

What's happened to the Lemon Tree??

I'm now in the third year of Uni at Aberdeen. Back in my first year this was the best place for live music and the best venue in the city, with loads of new and up and coming bands playing with the Event Listings positively bursting. As time has gone on it has steadily declined, the listings are now comparably barren and it seems to cater for Tribute acts more than anything else.

This all makes me very sad.

agreed!!!! Last year ther were amazing gigs....mylo, bees,babyshambles, subways, love, michale franti, the music, toots etc etc so many good ones, i got memebership for my birthday back in early nov but have done nithing abiut it yet because i have seen no gigs at all that inspire me, mishulu seem to have the better gigs but in no way is it a better venue.

agreed!!!! Last year ther were amazing gigs....mylo' date=' bees,babyshambles, subways, love, michale franti, the music, toots etc etc so many good ones, i got memebership for my birthday back in early nov but have done nithing abiut it yet because i have seen no gigs at all that inspire me, mishulu seem to have the better gigs but in no way is it a better venue.[/quote']

you must have been the only person in the world to have seen Babyshambles actually play the LT.