aberdeen-music

Broadband

Smooth_groover

I can explain exactly what your problem was- you're on BT Broadband. I work for BT and they are the last ISP (maybe with the exception of AOL) that I would go with.

Well I've been with BT broadband for almost 2 years and this is the 1st time I have ever encountered a problem with them. Which I think is pretty good going.

However, I'm no computer expert.

Guest MerryChristmas
I can explain exactly what your problem was- you're on BT Broadband. I work for BT and they are the last ISP (maybe with the exception of AOL) that I would go with.

Me no speaky indian

I had probs too, I called them and they sorted it. VBascaooly I kept getting a server prob where it said "error 721" and wouldn't connect. They told me to unplug the two leads from the modem restart it and plug them back in and try it when the two lights to the left lit up: it worked.

Then I had password problems and ran a health check which said there was a prob with my connection. I got annoyed and went to the pub. When I came back it was fine.