aberdeen-music

Trippin'?

Guest Neubeatz

I enjoyed the track, I think it could do with more bass though.

It makes me think of loads of spaced out new agers freaking out in some field at a small festival with loads of bongos etc. :p

The question is, were you trippin when you made it? :D

Guest Neubeatz
I enjoyed the track' date=' I think it could do with more bass though.

It makes me think of loads of spaced out new agers freaking out in some field at a small festival with loads of bongos etc. :p

The question is, were you trippin when you made it? :D[/quote']

Yes thanks Phil, it needs more bass, I suppose thats what happens when you do a mix with the volume at 0.5 at 2am.....heh!

The tune was done 1994/5

It was a very basic set up. I progged and chained the beats on the old TR505, then plugged the midi out into the DX, so that the 505 was in fact driving the synth,

Scott had a digitech fx pedal on the guitar, and I "played" the DX by using pitchbend, and tickling the frequecy ratios as it was playing back into a 4track,

We were neither of us tripping at the time, but Scott named the tune "Mushroom Boogie" as it conjured up images as he was playing it in his car stereo driving with his eyes closed....

There are a couple of versions floating about, maybe a better edit will make it online sometime, ;)